Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nice little double up

B371C6AA-EFF9-4FD3-9A30-1BF1B4C34319.png

Nothing but cart errors. Billion dollar company and I can’t even submit an order. It be one thing if I can submit and not get them. But nothing but cart errors? :smh:

If you got third party payment errors then try re entering your address nike sometimes wont take the address that automatically chosen for some reason. You can re enter the same address.

What a weird experience. Got payment errors like the last time. Logged off to try on my brother’s account, since he was asleep. While I was trying on his account, with no luck, the order went through on my account somehow! So weird. But I ain’t complaining. :pimp:

Easy pass those chucks are some clown shoes for anyone above a size 11 lol

You ain't lying. I went half a size down on the OG drop, and they were way too big! Went a full size down this time, but worried they'll still be too big. :nerd:

Not only do they run large, but they LOOK humongous for some reason. My brother's size 9.5 Kith Coca Colas legit looked like size 13s, it was ridiculous.

I’m a Sz 10 and wear a Sz 9 for Converse’s

They do run large. I wouldn’t consider a 10 a small size but they do tend to look awkward for larger size folks

Back
Top Bottom