Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

do you guys rock the red hang tags? if a seller is missing the red hang tag and a pair of laces - how much you deducting?
The reds tags always been obnoxious to me so nah. But if I’m a buyer that price definitely gotta come down if it’s missing stuff.

I’d say 50-75.

Yeah the presto energy was big in here

Everyone still looking don't worry pairs will come just put the work in. personally I’m 2/100 enteries between this week and last week.

Still need to trade this black for white, where all the size 11 blacks at?

Reactions: JPS
Thinking if I should trade an extra pair of kaws 4s and 700s for the presto set. Or just keep it moving.
Yes to the 700s because they're restocking.
But keep the Kaws 4s. The material on those is butter.
Though you'll probably get more wear on the Prestos.

aint no presto energy coming my way it seems. still got tomorrow, a few raffles, and the shock drop but who knows if i can eve get 1 pair from here

I wouldn't buy it. But if you really want it then I'd ask at least $100 off.

i guess i shouldve mentioned - these are the 17 vms im looking to purchase - comes with white/orange laces and box only

I personally have a pair of the 18 vms that are a .5 size too small so I was considering the swap - then Id have to take the hit selling these ziptie-less to the next dude

edit - agree zip-ties are annoying when rocked but to me its part of what sets these apart

yeah Nordstrom is looking like a dub

Nordstrom CC will call after 11AM or so Friday. Pick will be until 9PM. They schedule a time frame that's convenient for you. Not sure about other locations.

On a side note, finally picked up my SW 1/97. If I don't pick up the white prestos, I'm good. But it would nice to win a pair.

Nordstrom CC will call after 11AM or so Friday. Pick will be until 9PM. They schedule a time frame that's convenient for you. Not sure about other locations.

On a side note, finally picked up my SW 1/97. If I don't pick up the white prestos, I'm good. But it would nice to win a pair.
Nyc emails winners

Def proud of the homies staying true to the NRG VIBRAS in here.

As stated before. Super happy.

I'm hoping that a pair will find its way to me somehow.

I believe in SNKRMA

sold my og presto + af1. all I have left is the AM 90. prob gonna keep those. it'd be nice to still own at least one OG OW pair lol

Back
Top Bottom