Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Didn’t win any raffles for the black prestos, I have faith that I will get a pair of the whites for retail. Will be my first off white for retail if I do hit.

I won once.

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 2.31.13 PM.png
clutch the rarest of them all

Just scooted over to BAIT to pick up a raffle ticket. Not sure anyone has ever won anything from them, but why not give it a shot again....
Virgil is playing Lollapalooza tomorrow, would be cool if Nike set up a SNKRS Stash in Grant Park.

I didn't even realize he DJ's

Well come retail or stockx I am definitely getting the white presto's!!! I have been looking forward to this pair since I seen them announced. I traded my UNC's (retail) that I knew I wouldn't wear for the black presto's. Not worried about the difference in price just made sense to get a shoe I wanted to wear.

did undefeated not send out emails yet? usually see a few winners here or on reddit saying emails went out..

high key hoping they didn't send anything out

SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

I have entered virtually all hyped adidas/nike raffles at BAIT Melrose since 2016 and only hit for the first time last week on the Black prestos. So I was in the same boat thinking BAIT was backdoored, no point, etc until I won and showed up. They had a decent list of names on their clipboard so its definitely possible.

****in pissed I failed on SNKRS yesterday. Was just standing in the hallway waiting to talk to the doc and looked at my phone and saw the twitter notification. Ran back into my room and got on snkrs on my phone and the computer (while the patient watched lol). Desktop said sold out and phone stayed on pending forever. I might have been like a minute too late getting on snkrs.

Need these GOAT prices to drop more. I'll most likely cop tomorrow or Friday

And it's pretty much guaranteed I wont get to my crib for when SNKRS pass drops tomorrow :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom