Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m sooo tired of not getting access to any off whites. I don’t get SNKRS notifications nor early access to anything but junk, stuff nobody wants

Seriously I would love to know how you guys get notifications. I have to set alarms to remind me because SNKRS is so unreliable.

Screenshot_20180524-122840.png

On my @bigevan23 ish today. Copped another size 13 on my 2nd account. First time getting exclusive access for anything.

For future reference. Where do you check to see if you have exclusive access if you dont have a direct link to the item?

I think those of us seeing access expired and sold out on the snkrs app didn't have access to begin with. Try logging in on desktop or nike and it will probably say restricted. I thought I missed out earlier too since my snkrs app says expired.

follow J23app on twitter bro. Also, real talk be apart of a cook group.
Cook Group thats too much work bro. I’ve hit for 3 of these on retail. I have the @j23app and I got the notification but just wondering how people find the link otherwise.. not trying to sound like and ******* btw haha

Pretty awful system by Nike if people that copped yesterday are getting exclusive access the next day. This is totally avoidable with various cross checks.

Nike blessed, thankfully. Ive been in the dumpster since I got my 11 pairs cancelled yesterday :lol:

dang cant believe ppl doubled up lol. Maybe this is a much wider release and hopefully everyone that wants the UNC off whites can cop on june 9.

No access...not surprised at all. Might have to sell the OW 97 and add whatever to get the UNC, actually like these.

Back
Top Bottom