Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Finally got my 90s in.

Don’t think I’ll ever throw in the orange or green laces because they’re kind off out there to me. But I do like out the black laces look.

My brother and I have 4 different pair between us so I threw the lace from his AF1s in my 90s because they have the dipped tips. The width between the 2 sets of laces are different so I don’t know if they look crazy or not lol. What do y’all think?
A05158F7-0A35-45C9-B93E-4838790374F3.jpeg

B7C9392C-2C04-4973-BD57-789F842C3B2E.jpeg
Digging the black on them but not feeling the width of it.

The iOS app for snkrs was just updated to handle indoor stashes. This is something that debuted at complexcon i believe. Its not just GPS based, its a combo of GPS, beacons and probably something else. Should be tough to spoof, meaning you have to be there to unlock.

Just show me the picture to check out

prolly the same thing they did for the Red Jordan 11's that just dropped in the malls at the Jordan Santa stands

Finally got my 90s in.

Don’t think I’ll ever throw in the orange or green laces because they’re kind off out there to me. But I do like out the black laces look.

My brother and I have 4 different pair between us so I threw the lace from his AF1s in my 90s because they have the dipped tips. The width between the 2 sets of laces are different so I don’t know if they look crazy or not lol. What do y’all think?

If the lace supply store puts up some dipped orange tip on black laces I'd do every pair w em. Love the look on both the ghosting and revealing.
Bonus would be if they did a black pair with green tips. Id split black/green tip and black/orange tip on every pair. Dont need the whole thing to be green or orange, the pop is just right for me.

i try to look at more on feet pixs of the zoom flys, but im seriously on the fence about them.. i do have mutliple belugas to trade though so I wouldnt mind unloading one.. just not sure if sure if i wanna do it for the zoom flys lmao..

also.. if im a size 10 in V2 then does that mean the zoom fly in a size 10 would be too small?

i try to look at more on feet pixs of the zoom flys, but im seriously on the fence about them.. i do have mutliple belugas to trade though so I wouldnt mind unloading one.. just not sure if sure if i wanna do it for the zoom flys lmao..

also.. if im a size 10 in V2 then does that mean the zoom fly in a size 10 would be too small?

Yes. General advice seems to be size up 1/2, minimum. 1 from true size if you're a wide footer.

The iOS app for snkrs was just updated to handle indoor stashes. This is something that debuted at complexcon i believe. Its not just GPS based, its a combo of GPS, beacons and probably something else. Should be tough to spoof, meaning you have to be there to unlock.

I’m actually more surprised it took them this long to rollout some sort of beacon verification.

FWIW, I love my zoom flys. I think they look great on feet with the right outfit. Here are some of the on feet shots I had on my phone. Also I'm a size 11 in 3.0 UB, 12 in V2s (slightly big) and my zoom flys are 11.5
9402FE52-DA17-42FC-A101-79BD77256B27.jpeg 35A03AD2-4A69-48A6-9CCF-66815F0D954C.jpeg IMG_2192.jpg

If the lace supply store puts up some dipped orange tip on black laces I'd do every pair w em. Love the look on both the ghosting and revealing.
Bonus would be if they did a black pair with green tips. Id split black/green tip and black/orange tip on every pair. Dont need the whole thing to be green or orange, the pop is just right for me.

That’s why I was asking you about the width earlier. Because I wanted to do this as soon as I realized the different lace tips. The width is obviously not the same and it looks a little off but I’m gonna rock it like this for a bit to see how I like it. My brother has the 97s and prestos and I think he’ll be doing the same.

Finally got my 90s in.

Don’t think I’ll ever throw in the orange or green laces because they’re kind of out there to me. But I do like out the black laces look.

did you dip the tips yourself? that looks interesting, i like it bro.

I love my ZF's as well. Own the Chicago SP's which I run in and Off-Whites. They're such an underrated shoe. The comfort level on these is unreal.

hhltpdivok001.jpg
:rofl:
(from reddit)

edit: to be fair to this dude, it was a joke post

Last edited:
That’s why I was asking you about the width earlier. Because I wanted to do this as soon as I realized the different lace tips. The width is obviously not the same and it looks a little off but I’m gonna rock it like this for a bit to see how I like it. My brother has the 97s and prestos and I think he’ll be doing the same.

Ghosting seem to all be interchangeable - same width etc black/orange, white/green, white white
Reveal have 90/AJ/Blazer - same flat laces in 4 colors (wider than the ghosting pairs)
Reveal also have presto/vapormax - more rounded in 4 colors

Back
Top Bottom