Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Seems like a lot of people have more money than brains. That is not to suggest that they have a lot of money.

It's hard for me to sympathize with people who fall for obvious scams.

Dude just rolled into Dumbo house wearing the all white prestos. I was wearing these
CC7A2D92-9854-4690-A1DD-FD119F5A746F.jpeg

So, I asked... how you wearin those August 3rds...who’s plugging you up. He played coy. Lol. Then we had a nice convo. I love how shoes bring people together. But seriously, how did he get em. :smile:
When Nike sends out to the boutiques and high tier shops ALOT of the managers of the shops sell some pairs out to friends and family
That’s how stock x is selling pairs like crazy right now, my cousin couldn’t wait so he copped on StockX a few days ago, StockX got them and authenticated already.

I’m pretty sure that’s how a lot of people get pairs early

When Nike sends out to the boutiques and high tier shops ALOT of the managers of the shops sell some pairs out to friends and family
That’s how stock x is selling pairs like crazy right now, my cousin couldn’t wait so he copped on StockX a few days ago, StockX got them and authenticated already.

I’m pretty sure that’s how a lot of people get pairs early

yep ...that or just very convincing fakes, a loooooooot of those floating around also.

i think im kinda cooling off on these prestos.

The more vids/celeb pics I see of them the less i feel like i need these.

Dare I say :nerd:....

overpriced ref/nurse shoes?

The OGs are just wayyyyyyyyyy too much nicer

Facts of the year and also stop worrying about what people spend some people got more bread than you.

Folks complain about shoes but yet lust for lux car

I'm the type of person to complain about Asparagus going up .50 cents, but have no problem dropping hundreds on shoes lol. I'm also the type that shops the clearance racks for $10 shirts but drives a brand new luxury SUV. Different strokes for different folks. It's a hobby of mine to pinch pennies and buy nice things without having credit card debt.

i think im kinda cooling off on these prestos.

The more vids/celeb pics I see of them the less i feel like i need these.

Dare I say :nerd:....

overpriced ref/nurse shoes?

The OGs are just wayyyyyyyyyy too much nicer
Fast forward to next week when you cop.....

“Yoooo just got my 14th off white W”

“Shoe of the summer”

“Much nicer in person”

“Not reselling”

“Need the white now”

:rofl:

Last edited:

Nike taking full advantage of the hype. All in for black colors (Presto, blazer, AF1, 97, Zoom Fly, 90)

Prestos still the best thing on the list...

All the AM 90s are fire, both blazers too imo

I also agree with all the black colorways - esp. the af1s, 97s will be copped

The more that get released, the more future releases will be less valuable. I assume Nike will still keep the production limited, but still have an increase over current production values. I would expect to see some of these colorways to trend closer in pricing to the Mercurial's ($350-400) resell.

Back
Top Bottom