Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Gen 2 Prestos gonna be a GR.

Everyone on NT eats.

(I don’t believe this at all but I’m putting it out into the universe.)

My new mantra. Jump on.

Read the first sentence.

giphy.gif

Read the second sentence.

PortlyLimpArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Read the third sentence.

ShoddyElectricHarvestmen.gif

If saying “I’m gonna drop whatever I gotta to cop these cause it’s my bday” is low key begging I’m lossssssst. Can’t hang with the Oscar the Grouch hype beast mentality of ****ting on everybody and calling any sneaker I don’t want a brick.

And then I realize I’m arguing with twelve year old white boys with swooped bangs. It’s a L either way for my kind...

If saying “I’m gonna drop whatever I gotta to cop these cause it’s my bday” is low key begging I’m lossssssst. Can’t hang with the Oscar the Grouch hype beast mentality of ****ting on everybody and calling any sneaker I don’t want a brick.

And then I realize I’m arguing with twelve year old white boys with swooped bangs. It’s a L either way for my kind...

Bro based on your post it sounds like you can hang with the Oscar the Grouch type...

Don’t take it so personally homie it’s just shoes.

Hoping to add my 4th pair of offwhites at retail to the collection. In for the all white prestos. I can oop for the black if someone can help me on the grey 97s in the future:nthat:

I’ll take a size 10 any color lol when it’s closer to a date I’ll post link a rep mest up and told me there having both shoes and releasing earlier than that date

I guess I will be entering at kith NYC. I need a quick flight from Atlanta anyways if I hit got some people to see

Back
Top Bottom