Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I personally don’t think Prestos will hit 5-600. A lot of people want them and hype is definitely high...Stay on your toes guys we may have another Wotherspoon instance where prices rose instead of dropping. Definitely wanna scoop up both pairs though.

We thought the UNC1s would hit similar numbers to the previous 1s and theyre no where near that. (Yet)

Zooms are damn near retail. These Prestos will definitely hit 5-600s. Especially when tons of people will cop and would love to make a quick 4-500 profit.

Both prestos will be had

Cant wait till we're closer to release so these outrageous 1500+ prices on StockX can leave lol

how does that price make sense for them

they buy at retail no??

wholesale no?
0940614A-A3D4-4821-96B6-BA28580344E5.jpeg

Wasnt there a footsite like hibbett a couple months back that got a random yeezy on their site? Was mentioned din the Yeezy thread

thinking about selling my vnds og prestos.. after some time I realized how stupid I was even paying resell for them.

Do you guys feel the nike x off white collab died down a bit? I feel like it’s still hyped but not as much. And this limited release thing is getting old and annoying.

Does anyone have release numbers for each OW shoe? I’m just curious if more and more are slowly being released.

Back
Top Bottom