Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It’s sad how Nike EU handles these releases. Looks like so little stock compared to the US release (none so far in our swedish sneaker group with almost 14k members took a W) and 30 min draw with maximum bot entries. Also never any early access or surprise drop to make it more fair like they sometimes do in the US. F Nike EU, seriously.

It’s sad how Nike EU handles these releases. Looks like so little stock compared to the US release (none so far in our swedish sneaker group with almost 14k members took a W) and 30 min draw with maximum bot entries. Also never any early access or surprise drop to make it more fair like they sometimes do in the US. F Nike EU, seriously.
Damm

Agree totally.

What about the white release? Atleast you got an option on the UNC’s. Not being an *** but I don’t want to hear crying when there are plenty of people in the US that has nothing around them to have a legit way to secure these. It’s all luck unless you have good connections. I never saw the White AJ1 release stateside though

What about the white release? Atleast you got an option on the UNC’s. Not being an *** but I don’t want to hear crying when there are plenty of people in the US that has nothing around them to have a legit way to secure these. It’s all luck unless you have good connections. I never saw the White AJ1 release stateside though
That's not the point at all of some releases being region exclusives! Should we start with all the US only releases in recent years? My point was how bad Nike EU handle these releases which is a whole other issue.

That's not the point at all of some releases being region exclusives! Should we start with all the US only releases in recent years? My point was how bad Nike EU handle these releases which is a whole other issue.
We get the same 30 minute draws. Also, guaranteed we have way more consumers buying these here in the states and lastly Nike and Jordan are American! :wink:

No idea why dudes thought these were gonna hit $500, crazy :lol:
I was just about to say that. For those that thought that, did you really think it’s gonna be the same price as the OW x VM 2.0? Haha

The only reason it went into the 700s was because of the surprise drop and bots didn’t get them and broke boys that don’t care about shoes unloading them. Otherwise it would’ve been the same as the other ow AJ1..almost the same.

Everyone was waiting for release date hoping to win a draw, I don’t blame them tho but then they waited too long to get it while it’s “low” too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to say that. For those that thought that, did you really think it’s gonna be the same price as the OW x VM 2.0? Haha

The only reason it went into the 700s was because of the surprise drop and bots didn’t get them and broke boys that don’t care about shoes unloading them. Otherwise it would’ve been the same as the other ow AJ1..almost the same.

Everyone was waiting for release date hoping to win a draw, I don’t blame them tho but then they waited too long to get it while it’s “low”
In my opinion it’s still really low

In my opinion it’s still really low
It is comparing to the other 2 but it’s creeping up quick now most places have dropped them. Just last week it was in the low 800s for size 9.5, now it’s mid 900s. But to think it was going to hit VM2.0 prices is crazy when it’s more detailed, better quality and the story behind it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom