Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I guess I’m going to go with my 90’s are legit. Everything is the exact same except the inside of the right shoe and it looks like it got stamped at a very slightly different angle. The left shoe’s print is perfect, I’m guessing there are factory flaws on OW pairs too.

When do you guys think the Jordan 1 UNCs will be the cheapest for resell? It's been going down like every single day

When do you guys think the Jordan 1 UNCs will be the cheapest for resell? It's been going down like every single day
I think a week after the official drop when everyone get their pairs in trying to sell. And then it will slowly creep up because everyone that's been waiting for the drop that wasn't able to buy will start looking at resell.

if prestos are a surprise drop I'm not copping. they've been dropping surprise stuff early morning in my time zone and I've been waking up past noon every day now. definitely not gonna wake up early every morning just for a chance to purchase them when its not even confirmed to be a surprise drop

For those of you who did not receive a 404 error can you please let us know when the collection is dropped on ndc?

Mans couldn’t wait a week :lol:

Wouldn’t be surprised if these go sub 5

Lmao, I’m slightly disappointed in myself for not holding out longer. But if these end up being a draw, I’ll be SOL since the last one i won was Maroon 6s in 2015 hell, even a non draw release is going to be heavily botted since bot boys are going to be looking to scoop as many pairs as possible to hold for later down the line.

9FA4DCD7-35B8-403F-9763-0E9A1D042759.jpeg
Welp... Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom