Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

You better be on some google fiber and have the speed of usain bolt in your fingers. Those things get reserved fully so quickly.

It’s whatever Verizon service I have at the moment or hotel wifi. I’ll take my chances on Verizon considering we’ll be out and about all day. Got my fingers crossed.

If theyre really releasing on the 21st then we might see some early access this week...

but snkrs pass happens the day before release don’t confuse it with early access...so you might catch it for off white 1s this week (if they release sat.) - but like everyone says its a long shot

Thanks for the heads up. I knew i was confusing early access to snkrs pass. Just remember seeing snkrs pass for NYC and Chicago all the time.

Got UNC1’s last week during the surprise drop but not in my size. Hopefully I can snatch those or prestos in my size.

It’s whatever Verizon service I have at the moment or hotel wifi. I’ll take my chances on Verizon considering we’ll be out and about all day. Got my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the heads up. I knew i was confusing early access to snkrs pass. Just remember seeing snkrs pass for NYC and Chicago all the time.

Got UNC1’s last week during the surprise drop but not in my size. Hopefully I can snatch those or prestos in my size.

What size did u grab/What size do u need?

Man I really like the black prestos I think there’s going to be a surprise drop for them maybe it’s going to be an off white thing?

Who the hell bid $3500 for the white prestos!?? :rofl:
1BE38C87-62DA-4D62-8E76-EE9823AB2F58.jpeg

So what if someone bid 5,000 on GOAT and then just return them? This is a big flaw to me and honestly this could be hustled by a couple people if you timed it right.

So what if someone bid 5,000 on GOAT and then just return them? This is a big flaw to me and honestly this could be hustled by a couple people if you timed it right.

If you return then you get GOAT credit. The money is gone for good. Plus they already made their money off the first sale. Idk what you mean.

You also only have 3 days to return them from the day you receive them. I’m sure GOAT already thought about all the scenarios and covered themselves well.

and also if you return them back to Goat, Goat has to keep the shoes and sell it themselves, they can't go back to the original seller and be like the buyer returned so give us our money back

Are the laces on the OW Blazers the same length as the laces on the OW AJ1s?

D29CC336-207E-4C31-948A-0F86F7934CE9.jpeg

84024DFD-7A0D-4A93-A73B-328F599BC184.jpeg

6AE6DB4D-B59A-4BA1-AC3F-B45D6FACF01E.jpeg

AAD3231E-8CC4-495F-9A71-9B91B65DF0A3.jpeg

Visiting NYC for a couple of days and dropped by NikeLab today and they had these on display.

Glad I got to see & feel then in real life before deciding whether to try for these in black. Definitely wished they didn’t point upwards so much at the front.
They look pretty good in those pics. I’m fully prepared for my L though.

D29CC336-207E-4C31-948A-0F86F7934CE9.jpeg

84024DFD-7A0D-4A93-A73B-328F599BC184.jpeg

6AE6DB4D-B59A-4BA1-AC3F-B45D6FACF01E.jpeg

AAD3231E-8CC4-495F-9A71-9B91B65DF0A3.jpeg

Visiting NYC for a couple of days and dropped by NikeLab today and they had these on display.

Glad I got to see & feel then in real life before deciding whether to try for these in black. Definitely wished they didn’t point upwards so much at the front.
How are these different from the normal Zoom Fly and Zoom Fly SP? Will they be as good for running?

Back
Top Bottom