Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

upload_2018-5-29_14-59-43.png

smh UPS.... :smh:
making em look even more legit haha

because there may not be another huge release on nike, which means people will miss out which means prices will go up because a huge amount of people who were banking on the release on the 9th with strike out.

People say to buy they day before are speculating they wont release again on nike.
People saying to buy after the 9th are speculating they will have another big release on nike.

I personally dont think they will and their online stock was dropped between the two drops last week

So remember that long *** post...this is the execution that I teased and what I was referring to...

Slim Jim is showing some love to Portugal. The Man (who loves Slim Jim), with a bespoke collection of kicks. "THE SLIM 6" was beautifully executed by Dank & Co., for each member of the band, based on their fav silhouettes. Note the giant Slim Jim packaging used instead of a normal box and the the bits of Slim Jim wrapper as a design element for traditional OW orange tab.

9C986CF1-E69B-4A9E-BBDF-B33B86464E67.jpg

Oh my lord, those Flyknit Racers are TOUGH! :emoji_astonished:

Yes buy before there are more pairs. Dope strategy
Everyone who isn’t bidding now or thinks they get them will fail on the 9th. So even though there is more supply on that date, there will be significantly more demand. You’re assuming demand stays flat after the next drop and supply grows. Totoally not the case. Demand on these drops often outpaces the supply by a lot and prices go up after a drop. More pics, more want, more salt, more giving up and caving in...and no where near enough supply to handle it. You can set a watch by it. So the 8th.

Stock X changed the game. Undercutting at an all time high on release dates.

Now in a couple months will they go back to a thousand? Or more? Sure but not by July. Don’t hurt to wait

I might keep my pair but I really want to score one more on RD in order to acquire a presto, so in the end 400 isn’t too bad for prestos.

Bit the bullet.
$865 shipped from StockX.
Was spending too much time during the day keeping track. If I hit on retail (yea. right), I'll gladly double up.

I think if you want them, just get them soon. It prob won’t drop much more. If you’re spending this amount, what’s another $50 or $100? It’s obvious by now that the OW collection will go up in value, esp Js. Don’t you think there’s a bunch of other people waiting for RD too? And when they all fail...prices will go up. If you regret spending that amount I’m sure you won’t have any problem reselling it.

how do the Air Force 1's the ten O/W fit? I know most the new AF1's have been running large for me. Typically an 11-11.5 in most shoes and I get a 10.5 in AF1's. The Ten version run the same?

how do the Air Force 1's the ten O/W fit? I know most the new AF1's have been running large for me. Typically an 11-11.5 in most shoes and I get a 10.5 in AF1's. The Ten version run the same?

.5 down. Im a true 8.5. I got an 8 and it fits me perfectly.

Sold off my UNC's already for $1400. Will grab another when they come out again.

New materials are much nicer and less fragile, probably will still yellow/oxidize though.

DeZHi9hXkAEs9H4.jpg
Real talk, can you teach me your ways? I am trying to learn how to get FG % up on these releases.

Reactions: Ube
lowkey wanna sell my kaws IVs to grab these UNCOWs but ugh paying resale hurts

Back
Top Bottom