Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m torn if I should get the OW Hyperdunks to complete my collection of “The Ten” or 9 since I can’t find chucks or get the JTH’s since they’ve dipped to around the same price
lol do you even like the chucks? or are you just trying to complete the collection

Damn I wish I was back in LA to enter those raffles but sadly none of my fam wants to do me the favor lol might have to trade my AM90s for these

I’m torn if I should get the OW Hyperdunks to complete my collection of “The Ten” or 9 since I can’t find chucks or get the JTH’s since they’ve dipped to around the same price

Dude get hyper dunks for sure they are going up I regret not pulling the trigger when they were at 350 in size 10 now there close to 600 some sizes are already at 700+ I don’t see them dipping anytime soon

If any NT needs a 10 in the HD lemme know cause mine hurt my feet. Shoudve had the 10.5 smh. Sad to let em potentially go.

Dude get hyper dunks for sure they are going up I regret not pulling the trigger when they were at 350 in size 10 now there close to 600 some sizes are already at 700+ I don’t see them dipping anytime soon
Got em and they are on the way! Paid $490 shipped

I wish they would release more of the 10’s. I live in San Antonio (the 7th largest city in the US) and can’t get any of them

BBD87097-4398-4375-BE4F-F06907510937.jpeg

Found this on ig. Debating if I should keep white tongue off whites if this is how they’ll eventually look :nerd:

7457F36D-6BDE-46F3-833E-5F32926DA70B.jpeg

The foam has done that on every Off-White. Adds character

If that’s the case, maybe the yellowing on 2018 clear sole won’t look as bad. Even if the sole and swoosh yellows it might add additional “character” to them too. These might actually age well.

I highly doubt people would be raving about the OG’s if they weren’t off white. The white version look nice off white or not off white
If that’s true, why didn’t you get the GR white VM instead of the OW ones?

If that’s true, why didn’t you get the GR white VM instead of the OW ones?

I like the tongue on the off whites better and the pull tab along with the suede lining. The Og’s Look super asymmetrical compared to the 2018’s, they need an inner swoosh

I like the tongue on the off whites better and the pull tab along with the suede lining. The Og’s Look super asymmetrical compared to the 2018’s, they need an inner swoosh
That’s how some people feel with the OG OW, they like it because of the tongue and the swoosh and the blacked out air and it does have an OW touch to it. So you can’t really say people won’t like it if it wasn’t OW, because it’s exactly the same as why you like the white OW over the GR ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom