Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I think the first of any collab always retains its value. The new 1s won’t be as loved as the chis.

Whatever drives down resale prices is fine with me.
I don’t think the second release will drive down resale prices of the first release. It might bring it up more because the first drop seems more creative and unique...and it looks better.

I don’t think the second release will drive down resale prices of the first release. It might bring it up more because the first drop seems more creative and unique...and it looks better.
Agreed 100 percent.

Quick question,

Are anyone’s laces that come stock one the hyperdunks “stiff” so to speak? The all white ones... and then the black/orange and white/green are different and “softer”

Is this normal???

Quick question,

Are anyone’s laces that come stock one the hyperdunks “stiff” so to speak? The all white ones... and then the black/orange and white/green are different and “softer”

Is this normal???
Yes

F86E45D0-1548-4624-8180-43688567FF37.jpeg

Had to double up on these. Probably one of those most underrated out of the set, in my opinion.

F86E45D0-1548-4624-8180-43688567FF37.jpeg

Had to double up on these. Probably one of those most underrated out of the set, in my opinion.

Just got my pair in last night. Have not uploaded any pictures, you beat me to it fam haha.
I had already known that the zoom flys are the one I need from the collection. It really was executed brilliantly. The more I look at it, the more in love I am with it lol.
Much like most pair from the collection, the materials used complemented one another. Love the inner details like the off white trademark/logo on the side.
A sneaker that will slowly take one’s breathe away. Just an awesome kick beyond words!

Last edited:
Just got my pair in last night. Have not upload any pictures, you beat me to it fam haha.
I had already known that the zoom flys are the one I need from the collection. It’s really executed brilliantly. The more I look at it, the more in love I am with it lol.
Much like most pair from the collection, the materials used completed one another. Love the inner details like the off white trademark/logo on the side.
A sneaker that will slowly take one’s breathe away. Just an awesome kick beyond words!

I’m considering the zoom flys as well.

At this point, you should go for it man. If you could get a pair cheaper than goat/stockx, do it. You wouldn’t regret it. I’ll try to get some pictures of mine uploaded soon.

Ps- do go at least half size up on them.

That see through toebox blows mine.

Hate you can see your sock and outline of your foot, chopped it up with a dude that had em on with white socks and it just looked weird. Probably even weirder with black socks.

Back
Top Bottom