Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Former lurker here, W for AM 97 at SJS, just registered to say thanks for the heads up.

Funny that I had just given up on obtaining them for retail and bought a resell pair for $500 that arrived today.

20171220_203347.png
congrats

Former lurker here, W for AM 97 at SJS, just registered to say thanks for the heads up.

Funny that I had just given up on obtaining them for retail and bought a resell pair for $500 that arrived today.

20171220_203347.png

congrats dude. now stop lurking haha.

edit: Also i've only seen people hit on the 97's and Hyperdunks so far. I wonder if they are staggering emails.

Im gonna go ahead and gift em he payment since i know i won and havent received my W email yet

congrats dude. now stop lurking haha.

edit: Also i've only seen people hit on the 97's and Hyperdunks so far. I wonder if they are staggering emails.
Sure, I promise to be of great help to the community from now on :wink: Now let's hope that the Ws for the Jordan's and Prestos are yet to come.

Last edited:
i'm a strong believer in all you need in life is one yes, all the no's it takes to get to that one yes is the journey ..i get that it's a little deep for talking about shoe raffles, but it's used in every single aspect of my life.

Back
Top Bottom