Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’d say 2017 was a banner year for you! Phenomenal collection and thanks for all your photos throughout 2017 here and on IG. I think Nike owes you for how much your photos have swayed some of my purchases (and others I’m sure).
Thanks bud. Really appreciate the kind words.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this stain below?

IMG_0129 (1).jpg
I had some glue stain on my Blazer. I used Q-tip and acetone to test out a certain area. it worked well...but on leather be ver careful...but i think that area on your should be ok

863FBCD1-90A1-485E-B2F4-B24111802DD7.jpeg
Came back from my mini vacation and these two pairs from StockX was waiting for me. Never thought I would pay resell on Zoom Fly but these are clean. My OCD side is annoyed that the AM90 laces are undone tho.
Same with the ocd here. My laces were too. I’m trying to find somewhere to show me how to wrap them back up. Ha

Same with the ocd here. My laces were too. I’m trying to find somewhere to show me how to wrap them back up. Ha
I was trying to wrap them back up for about an hr the day I got them. I gave up. Oh well, I have a pair of blazers I was gonna put green laces on, and lace up the AM90 with the orange laces, I guess I’ll just use these and leave my blazers laces wrapped. Still annoyed tho since I’m not wearing these yet.

E10DCAE2-1A4C-4C24-8F78-E36430DB868C.jpeg

Man blazers from WCS just came in and these are so clean! . I thought my top were presto and air max but these beat the air maxes for me. Hoping to get the prestos in the future. Also selling the frozen yellow yeezys helped take all the blow from resell for these.

I had some glue stain on my Blazer. I used Q-tip and acetone to test out a certain area. it worked well...but on leather be ver careful...but i think that area on your should be ok

perfect person to talk to! i actually have some glue stains on one of the swooshes on my blazers. you think its safe to use the acetone on it? dont want to ruin the color or anything.

if they make it just like the chicago then idk, prob a pass for me. one such jordan in my collection is enough.

i dont understand how people know when exactly to cop off these sites when theres a restock lol
Page scrapers connected to slack groups, so the scrapers and monitors ping a restock channel once it happens. They're also connected to private twitter feeds. One click, add to cart, check out. Or if theyve got task bots and scripts setup, its practically automatic. That's how.

Page scrapers connected to slack groups, so the scrapers and monitors ping a restock channel once it happens. They're also connected to private twitter feeds. One click, add to cart, check out. Or if theyve got task bots and scripts setup, its practically automatic. That's how.

This is correct. I missed the notifications in my Slack group for the DSMNY drop of The Ten. Almost everyone got a pair or 2 from it. We weren't monitoring OBD again when they dropped more today, sucks but oh well. :frown:

This is correct. I missed the notifications in my Slack group for the DSMNY drop of The Ten. Almost everyone got a pair or 2 from it. We weren't monitoring OBD again when they dropped more today, sucks but oh well. :frown:
do you pay for that service or is it people you know?

speaking of DSM. I had a feeling and put a page monitor on eflash, but nothing ever pinged. you know what time it was?

do you pay for that service or is it people you know?

speaking of DSM. I had a feeling and put a page monitor on eflash, but nothing ever pinged. you know what time it was?

Yea the good monitors are pretty private and invite only. Page monitor extensions won't do much against these groups. There are checkout links parsed per size and also show stock count as well.

DSMNY went live during the AJ1 draw.

Yea the good monitors are pretty private and invite only. Page monitor extensions won't do much against these groups. There are checkout links parsed per size and also show stock count as well.

DSMNY went live during the AJ1 draw.

ah, I thought you meant it was today.

Back
Top Bottom