Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

not tryin to flex really, but was pointing out the shoelace colors the pairs come with from the statements given

rbyMu69.gif

30 boxes of yeezys in picture :lol:

Something went left with my AM90 stockx order. After waiting 2 weeks they issued a refund. Now I'm debating whether or not I even need them. That blue tint on the bottom might not look all that hot by this time next year. Might just grab the Prestos. I just sold a pair of KAWS 4s and working on selling some 750s so I should be good.

stockX seems to be hauling *** now. my 90s finally shipped yesterday and it said it would deliver Monday, but i got updated notice they're going to be delivering today.

a pair of AM1s I sold also got received in this morning. stockx working/delivering on Saturday now?

EF8931D9-5F97-4668-93C1-4C441DF3B693.jpeg
Got my second pair from GOAT. This one does not have all the extra shoelaces SMH

Damn wouldn’t expect that from GOAT. I prolly woulda shipped em right back.

GOAT playin with my emotions...my 90s been sitting on “ready for UPS” for 2 days now. Thinking about copping the 97s off WCS

Damn wouldn’t expect that from GOAT. I prolly woulda shipped em right back.

GOAT playin with my emotions...my 90s been sitting on “ready for UPS” for 2 days now. Thinking about copping the 97s off WCS

I bought a pair of 90s off GOAT on Monday and the seller took his sweet time shipping them to GOAT. I finally got a notification that they are on their way to be verified.

I'm nervous about the lacing and that is part of the reason I bought from GOAT to avoid the issues StockX was having with missing laces.

I bought a pair of 90s off GOAT on Monday and the seller took his sweet time shipping them to GOAT. I finally got a notification that they are on their way to be verified.

I'm nervous about the lacing and that is part of the reason I bought from GOAT to avoid the issues StockX was having with missing laces.
Copped mine on Sunday and they’re already authenticated...just need to see some damn movement...and now with this weather :smh:

Welp...looks like I can’t even click buy it now for the 97s in my size on WCS

Back
Top Bottom