Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

WC had an IG post saying busy packing orders and everything should ship out tomorrow. Let’s keep fingers crossed.

Could have sworn I had made in Vietnam on my 1's

I guess some are there and China.

need that size swap tho =(

I doubt they'll do size swaps. They honor all orders in sizes checked out, especially if it was in one of the Off White's that sold out on their site.

I do understand your frustrations, you'll have to flip on Stock X or GOAT and rebuy proper size most likely.

I doubt they'll do size swaps. They honor all orders in sizes checked out, especially if it was in one of the Off White's that sold out on their site.

I do understand your frustrations, you'll have to flip on Stock X or GOAT and rebuy proper size most likely.

thats the plan if they dont fit.. take out the liner first then StockX...

Wouldnt that be some **** if StockX rejected them! :sick: haha

Stock X allows shoes that have be tried on, without extra laces or tags to be sold.

They just have to be in technically deadstock condition. So if you feel taking out the liner would cause damage to the sneaker, you're best to just flip it for your correct size.

Stock X allows shoes that have be tried on, without extra laces or tags to be sold.

They just have to be in technically deadstock condition. So if you feel taking out the liner would cause damage to the sneaker, you're best to just flip it for your correct size.

i thnk im good .. i have the shanghai SPs in hand and the liner removes easily.. i'll know once the OWs come in what my size tolerances are.. until then, waiting for the shipping from WCS.... thx for the info.. much appreciated

stockx just rejected my UB TW 1.0 bc they were tried on

didnt charge me the penalty though but docked my rating

meh

stockx just rejected my UB TW 1.0 bc they were tried on

didnt charge me the penalty though but docked my rating

meh

Ive had a couple of things rejected for manufacturer blemishes they consider unacceptable. It is what it is. They return it back to me penalty and shipping free.

_DSC0135.jpg

so which are everyone’s too 3 out of collection?

1. AJ
2. Presto
3. 97

not sure why the AF1 is going for as much as they are

Back
Top Bottom