Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I wish Round 2 had a size 11 presto so I could get it on Black Friday. Going to go and see what other off white's they have in my size that day

Went to round 2 NYC for the size 9 Prestos and all the Prestos are out of stock. Hopefully GOAT or StockX does a Black Friday promo to lower the damage for a pair.

Is round two doing something special for Friday?

Saw this on FB! Ouch? Is this suppose to happen? If you look on GOAT, theres a pic similar to this

Not surprised. Happens to most of my 1s with a white toe box. It’s sneakers! Bear um up and live a little. :smile: Happy Thanksgiving all! The past two weeks was a journey and I miss the rush and ride.

Last edited:
Vapormax for $630 a good deal? Cheapest I’ve seen so far, just not sure if prices will go down or up over time

I wouldn't care if he wore the shoes with his feet bubble wrapped personally. I getting these joints DS. Trust

Last edited:
Salty consoloation prizes

938644DD-1595-42A9-90E2-A43A503F111B.jpeg
I even took the L on those laces lol!! I was gonna get those to hook up my GR black and silver prestos but they sold out so fast!!

I even took the L on those laces lol!! I was gonna get those to hook up my GR black and silver prestos but they sold out so fast!!

Still available: https://www.**************.com/collections/featured-products/products/shoelaces-flat-laces

DONT PAY RESELL

RANDOM RESTOCKS OVER THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS

YOU GUYS KNOW HOW NDC DOES, JUST LOOK AT PAST RELEASES

How was that hard to comprehend

NDC does random restocks of shoes, if you have been copping in the past few years then you understand what im saying

Just hold out for now, i have a feeling these will keep dropping randomly over the next couple months

Remember they re-released the black and gold 1s over a year later after initial release

Xmas is coming up, ndc always does something for that

Such as? Mars Yard? Nope. Atmos AM1? Nope. Kaws? Nope. OVO? Nope.

Those were one offs, this is a whole damn collection of 9 models, I just think that a couple models will be brought back, i dont think all the off white collection stock was sold

If im not mistake ovos was restocked

^already been confirmed lol

There is a part 2 scheduled for next year with some diff models

I think they won't. The main appeal of the shoes is that their stock numbers are low, nobody would care about conceptual shoes turned inside-out if they were a larger release. People would mock them and say Nike is out of their minds.

I mean even if they do...who has ever got a restock. If it's random I know I won't be around for it. Or if it's announced I will take the L on SNKRS like I did the original release. I'm trying to cop something (yeezys maybe) to flip to get a good price on those 97s.

Mail day from Nike EU. I have been bashing Nike the latest years for not being creative and the boring retroing and collabs. I didn’t get the hype for this collection first but now that I have them in hand I get it. They are incredibly nice! Such sick details and effort pur into the design by Virgil and the crew. Such a cool concept with the deconstruction! I think I’m gonna go for the Zoom Fly’s now when I’ve seen how crazy this collection is!

Attachments

• FE2CD1E0-CA73-4408-AAF5-0724B6465B24.jpeg
    FE2CD1E0-CA73-4408-AAF5-0724B6465B24.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom