Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hahahahah thanks Nike
F*** you for reserving me a big kids shoe nobody wants
C7636B15-4482-4D22-A9EB-862387EE1128.png

ihust1e ihust1e So what's your plan on resale now? still waiting? Thought about what you said and I might wait a day...or two.

My legit account got banned. Getting errors when trying to purchase any men pair of shoes on the SNKR app.

However, when it comes to women and gs, I have no issue adding to cart.

so i got a confirm email and pending charge, but i don't see the order in the app or when i lookup the order number on the website. i hope this is just a glitch with their order status.
i think you're good.....they messed my order up!!!

i get this when clicking the status button in my confirmation email. i'm guessing their order status system is just hosed right now.

qT75il5.png

you think trading my Pirate Blacks size 9.5 for a pair of prestos is worth?
Yes. However, it seems like that’s a lot of people’s plans. We’re going to see a big dump of yeezys for people trying to pay resell on OW. I’m planning on it ha.

I got a paypal confirmation but nothing from Nike, from what I hear that's bad news, someone tell me opposite!

My legit account got banned. Getting errors when trying to purchase any men pair of shoes on the SNKR app.

However, when it comes to women and gs, I have no issue adding to cart.

WTF me too. I wasn't even using multiple accounts or tabs. Just my real account on the app.

Some how my browser is banned even though I only ever had 1 tab open? I've been getting access denied since right before the AJ1 drop smfh.

ihust1e ihust1e So what's your plan on resale now? still waiting? Thought about what you said and I might wait a day.

waiting paid off brother
DPGf6UNVQAAYn6m.jpg

I hit a HD on NIKE
and my AJ1 on DSM

They pretty much free and I still have +cash from the AJ1 i got yesterday

Im chilling lol

Worst case, i might get rid ofthe HDs and get the AF1s but man

IM CHILLING

How did you make out...this thread in shambles still trying to catch up

Back
Top Bottom