Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Up on SNKRS sadly
F1C45E18-BE9B-4607-A325-186050680E43.png
19C0207D-18FD-4D05-95B7-1B657E686685.png

“Sadly”
*has ‘Notify Me’ turned on for both pairs* :lol:

they was gon sell out if aint die either
You think so? I was thinking they gonna go the route of that track shoes he made with the mesh overlay or whatever material that was. Blazer lows aren't really popular, even the kaws x sacai collab prove that. Prices were barely over retail when I sold my pair for like 20 bucks profit and that was before the online pairs came in.

You think so? I was thinking they gonna go the route of that track shoes he made with the mesh overlay or whatever material that was. Blazer lows aren't really popular, even the kaws x sacai collab prove that. Prices were barely over retail when I sold my pair for like 20 bucks profit and that was before the online pairs came in.
I think so too. Mainly bc blazers have been a youth shoe recently

Of course the Blazers gonna sell out, everything sells out. Real question is whats resale gonna be. Not to cop, but an indication of how much people are really feeling these. Imma say it floats a little above retail. And when I mean a little, I mean a little. :lol:

Unlike other least popular OW releases like the rubber dunks, at least those were somewhat wearable. These look extra funky and are going to sell out but resale won't be much at all just like the spikes

So much truth to this, only blazer lows I want are the coconut milk/ugly duckling and there was an all red blazer low SB I had back in HS outside of that they are meh for the most part.

So they're still releasing Virgil's OW Blazers and OW AF1s posthumously, but chose not to do the same for the OW Black AJ4s and OW Yellow AJ1s ?Why? :frown:

Gotta test the waters with the ugly shoes first to see if they gonna flip well before releasing the good stuff to the public.

Back
Top Bottom