Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Bruh, mad as EVER.

Contacted nike and they talking about they will open a "investigation" to find my shoes. They literally never even got to fedex according to the tracking.

One of the only times I hit EA or a draw and this happens

What does tracking say? I had a pair of shoes that weren’t picked up by Fedex for over a week. Initially I thought it got lost, but after over a week tracking finally updated. Be patient is my best advice.

Goyard Off White 5s...
D032F5A0-7FE3-4285-8218-E97E3BEA8D3C.jpeg
54963FCE-E1D8-4F3D-9D66-B1DDB95D9BA2.jpeg
F4DF6C83-D4F4-4901-9848-5BA0F3B622EB.jpeg
BDCD84C1-ABC7-4856-9D25-60ECA1E1E167.jpeg
B0655902-F4EA-4FBD-95A4-F79C926507DC.jpeg
16F6055E-4472-4178-B358-80DF78F0866D.jpeg
The way those laces compliment the shoes is lovely.

What does tracking say? I had a pair of shoes that weren’t picked up by Fedex for over a week. Initially I thought it got lost, but after over a week tracking finally updated. Be patient is my best advice.

Hoping this is the case.
Tracking says "
LABEL CREATED
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Hoping this is the case.
Tracking says "
LABEL CREATED

Yup that’s what my package had for over a week. It was also Fedex and Nike (Snkrs app win). It seemed like the label was created, but the pickup took over a week. Whatever you do, don’t cancel or refund your order. Let it play out for at most 2 weeks before you do anything. It hasn’t even been a week. You should be okay.

Yup that’s what my package had for over a week. It was also Fedex and Nike (Snkrs app win). It seemed like the label was created, but the pickup took over a week. Whatever you do, don’t cancel or refund your order. Let it play out for at most 2 weeks before you do anything. It hasn’t even been a week. You should be okay.

Thanks!

I'm wondering if my pair will get lost again. Got access on Tuesday and Fedex still hasnt picked them up. UPS "lost" my pair two years ago with the first release of the OW dunks.

Ordered on Thursday, 8/12 with the style # DM1602‌-‌115. Anyone know what pair it is?

Hoping this is the case.
Tracking says "
LABEL CREATED

My tracking states the same thing.
I got the shipment info from Nike yesterday. I'm just going to be patient. No point to overreact when it hasn't even been a week since we purchased.

PO

I got lot 16...
...yeah ima have to put these on stockx to get a lot I actually want lol. I’ll take pics later since I’m working now.

Fwiw I hit Friday.
I’m grateful but Na. Lol. Also at least right now unfortunately it does look like EU only for EA today.

Edit
EU didn’t get EA either. There’s a lot of lots left...not sure what nike will do but I know what ima do lol. Damn I wanted a better lot.

I got lot 16...
...yeah ima have to put these on stockx to get a lot I actually want lol. I’ll take pics later since I’m working now.

Fwiw I hit Friday.
I’m grateful but Na. Lol. Also at least right now unfortunately it does look like EU only for EA today.

Edit
EU didn’t get EA either. There’s a lot of lots left...not sure what nike will do but I know what ima do lol. Damn I wanted a better lot.
What is the style code for lot 16?

Na nobody lied. Just speculated. We gotta wait and see...there’s literally most of the lots left that nobody has touched via EA and there aren’t legit early pairs of them floating around.

Back
Top Bottom