Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Knowledge bombs. Lots of truth here. Both companies slinging their A-game this year. Competition brings out better products. Who knows what jordan brand slipping to 3 could do for them. Maybe they'll make enough pairs for everyone

But in the meantime, if @bigevan23 wants to hit on one more 90 in a size 12 and donate one last time...ill throw the hand up Randy Moss style

I absolutely agree.. I've stated it multiple times in various threads.. comeptition is good for the consumer.. now we got Nike AND Adidas battling it out for us .now that Adidas for obvious reasons is relevant again and 2018 is shaping up to be a good year for sneakerheads.

maxresdefault.jpg

im sry papi

I need unbiased opinions please.

Should I off Adidas Yzy 700 wave runners to pay resell on Prestos?

i appreciate the input guys

If your question was about a trade 700s for prestos I would say yes in a heartbeat.

Selling one to pay resell on the other is pretty much the same thing so I would go for it...

im kinda debating this myself.

Im gonna let tomorrow play out first before making any decisions

If your question was about a trade 700s for prestos I would say yes in a heartbeat.

Selling one to pay resell on the other is pretty much the same thing so I would go for it...
makes sense. I had a trade deal pending w a NTer but I think it fell through.

It's weird because, youre absolutely correct in regards to what im doing as being a trade. Just weird to see dollar amount I'm dropping lol

Thanks bro

I feel like this is a pretty fair trade.. Waves are less expensive now only because everyones getting their pairs.. Prestos could dip depending on how tomorrow goes..

I place these two pairs at parity

Reactions: JPS
If you miss the shoe you want tomorrow, how many of you is planning to pay resale immediately on Stockx or Goat? Or are you guys going to wait a couple of days?

Back
Top Bottom