Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I got the W e-mail earlier today. :nthat:

C1CA9925-3B37-4757-B686-ACCBA90D0A3B.jpeg

-Drew

what was the email they used? Want to search my inbox just to make sure

Just had a question for those spoofing and boston locals.

So these released how?

Was it SNKRS stash for “boston” and they allowed them to be shipped?

Just had a question for those spoofing and boston locals.

So these released how?

Was it SNKRS stash for “boston” and they allowed them to be shipped?
Yes it was a Stash and SNKRS Stash is always shipped to your address. SNKRS Pass is pick up only.

Yes it was a Stash and SNKRS Stash is always shipped to your address. SNKRS Pass is pick up only.
Hmmm never been able to hit a snkrs stash so was unaware.

That’s kinda dumb to “reward locals” and the right place right time people but i guess with the way info is shared now a days… who cares.

Does this spoofing work for SNKRS pass? i live about 20 miles outside the range and would love to be able to have a shot (>D) hit more snkrs to wear.

God, i’m only 26 and feel OLD AS HELL

I swear Nike is on some bs with these shipping boxes. Picked mine up at FedEx and box wasn’t even sealed. Anyone else got theirs like this?
Literally just got mine like this, thankfully the box was fine and shoes were there. I had just copped the Kentucky dunks and the OW Chucks and both of those came in a standard box with the Nike tape, I don't know why these used the **** boxes if plastic dunks and restocks are getting good boxes. lol
FB91AFCF-B6FB-43C3-94CC-00B3CD42BB5C.jpeg

Literally just got mine like this, thankfully the box was fine and shoes were there. I had just copped the Kentucky dunks and the OW Chucks and both of those came in a standard box with the Nike tape, I don't know why these used the **** boxes if plastic dunks and restocks are getting good boxes. lol
FB91AFCF-B6FB-43C3-94CC-00B3CD42BB5C.jpeg
Glad yours arrived safely as well. It’s probably some salty employees at Nike warehouse that did this ****.

Glad yours arrived safely as well. It’s probably some salty employees at Nike warehouse that did this ****.
Yeah some weird **** definitely went down. It's the first time I've ever gotten a tracking number from Nike and had it ship on a separate day. I've had orders take like 2 weeks to ship before but when I get that tracking number it starts moving that same day every time. I got my number for these on Sunday morning and there wasn't any movement until last night, definitely the most worried I've been about a W in a while. lol

This new nike packaging is just the flimsiest material . The "glue" hardly holds.
Facts man. I get it if they’d use this box with apparels, but for shoes? Come on, Nike!

Yeah some weird **** definitely went down. It's the first time I've ever gotten a tracking number from Nike and had it ship on a separate day. I've had orders take like 2 weeks to ship before but when I get that tracking number it starts moving that same day every time. I got my number for these on Sunday morning and there wasn't any movement until last night, definitely the most worried I've been about a W in a while. lol
You should tweet them about it too. If we do it enough, maybe they’ll do better next time and add at least a strip of tape on the top.

Hmmm never been able to hit a snkrs stash so was unaware.

That’s kinda dumb to “reward locals” and the right place right time people but i guess with the way info is shared now a days… who cares.

Does this spoofing work for SNKRS pass? i live about 20 miles outside the range and would love to be able to have a shot (>D) hit more snkrs to wear.

God, i’m only 26 and feel OLD AS HELL
Usually the way Nike beats spoofers with snkrs stashes is to turn on a Bluetooth that you have to physically be there to connect to, only this time they didn’t. They also didn’t do it with the MCAs. It’s strange that they turn on a Bluetooth for release like the Bred 11s that were stashed at a high school basketball game in Chicago but not these or the MCAs lol

Dudes had the audacity to bug my girl while she was waiting for me to pick up my pair outside the Off White store in NY asking if I'm selling my pair yesterday. :lol:

The moment I stepped out, I got mobbed with $2K offers. Told them all I'm sorry, but not selling. Go hit up Stock X lol.

9FC97779-9933-4C6D-AB74-FEC9CE3340F2.jpeg

FEC25F1D-372F-4D46-B77C-5320A307C68B.jpeg

-Drew

Last edited:
Dudes had the audacity to bug my girl while she was waiting for me to pick up my pair outside the Off White store in NY asking if I'm selling my pair yesterday. :lol:

The moment I stepped out, I got mobbed with $2K offers. Told them all I'm sorry, but not selling. Go hit up Stock X lol.

-Drew

Those dudes are annoying af lol

-Drew
These dudes are annoying but you also could’ve made almost $400.

Sold them for $2k bought them in stockx for $1600

Usually the way Nike beats spoofers with snkrs stashes is to turn on a Bluetooth that you have to physically be there to connect to, only this time they didn’t. They also didn’t do it with the MCAs. It’s strange that they turn on a Bluetooth for release like the Bred 11s that were stashed at a high school basketball game in Chicago but not these or the MCAs lol
They have to actually set up the beacons onsite for Bluetooth. I was surprised they didn't do it at the museum.

Back
Top Bottom