Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Fire Red V early look
89D657B8-D300-4587-BF04-5A3B185B3F3B.png

Bought some MCA's from Stadium Goods during the July 4th sale, price was good, hundreds less than StockX or GOAT due to lightly damaged box. Took a while for it to process and ship. I put them through Check Check App which said they're fake due to the "back of the insole". Some of the stuff was hard to compare to LC check guides I saw online, but the swoosh texture is off from some of the authentic pairs I've seen, it's less crackled.

Saw a thread on reddit saying this dude got sent super fake Mars Yard from Stadium Goods, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through that and would receive a authentic pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Bought some MCA's from Stadium Goods during the July 4th sale, price was good, hundreds less than StockX or GOAT due to lightly damaged box. Took a while for it to process and ship. I put them through Check Check App which said they're fake due to the "back of the insole". Some of the stuff was hard to compare to LC check guides I saw online, but the swoosh texture is off from some of the authentic pairs I've seen, it's less crackled.

Saw a thread on reddit saying this dude got sent super fake Mars Yard from Stadium Goods, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through that and would receive a authentic pair of shoes.

Legit pair via checkcheck: https://getcheckcheck.com/en/check-request/51463

Dawg, Stadium Goods shady as hell. There was a guy on reddit who sent a pair of Travis Scott 1s from the TS.com drop to Stadium Goods for consignment but it got sent back to him because it didn't pass inspection. Get this though, the pair that he sent in had a yellowed label, but the pair that he got sent back had a white label.... :emoji_thinking:

Dawg, Stadium Goods shady as hell. There was a guy on reddit who sent a pair of Travis Scott 1s from the TS.com drop to Stadium Goods for consignment but it got sent back to him because it didn't pass inspection. Get this though, the pair that he sent in had a yellowed label, but the pair that he got sent back had a white label.... :emoji_thinking:

Lol, confirmed mines are 100% fake, blacklight shows the factory symbols. I already knew they're going to deny they're fake, prob gotta charge back on the CC smh. Been trying to get a pair of MCA's for forever, finally good a "good deal", and even from stadium goods, it's too damn good to be true.

Last edited:
Lol, confirmed mines are 100% fake, blacklight shows the factory symbols. I already knew they're going to deny their fake, prob gotta charge back on the CC smh. Been trying to get a pair of MCA's for forever, finally good a "good deal", and even from stadium goods, it's too damn good to be true.

:wow: What's factory symbol? Like the replica maker factory? Got a pic?
That would be dope if all replica makers added a stamp on there to prevent people reselling fakes. But then again, all people gotta do remove it with Acetone or something.

:wow: What's factory symbol? Like the replica maker factory? Got a pic?
That would be dope if all replica makers added a stamp on there to prevent people reselling fakes. But then again, all people gotta do remove it with Acetone or something.

Yes, some replica manufacturers stamp their shoes. Some of the manufactures/middle men post on reddit and some of them say they do it to keep track of their stock and to prevent people reselling fakes. And yeah acetone will take it right off.

The fact that this passed through Stadium Goods verification is pathetic, such a simple legit check with a black light.

Attachments

• IMG_7942.JPG
    IMG_7942.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_7944.JPG
    IMG_7944.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 80
Yes, some replica manufacturers stamp their shoes. Some of the manufactures/middle men post on reddit and some of them say they do it to keep track of their stock and to prevent people reselling fakes. And yeah acetone will take it right off.

The fact that this passed through Stadium Goods verification is pathetic, such a simple legit check with a black light.

Wow @ Stadium Goods :smh:
You gotta call them out for this BS on Social Media man - only way to get their attention.

Wow @ Stadium Goods :smh:
You gotta call them out for this BS on Social Media man - only way to get their attention.

Nobody is 100%, so I'll give them the chance to make it right. But seeing how they've handled situations with other people that have received bad fakes from them before, I'm prepared for the worst.

Even comparing the boxes under black light. It’s off. Legit pair of Sail TS AF1, top of box shows the force logo. Hard to see in pic, but the legit box is also pink, where as the fake stadium goods one stays white and can’t see the logo.

Attachments

• 8C59F726-0C8E-46E1-ACB3-9EA8FCC51B34.jpeg
    8C59F726-0C8E-46E1-ACB3-9EA8FCC51B34.jpeg
    367.3 KB · Views: 37
  • A204AE85-C83D-41CC-8868-3C3490FAFF1D.jpeg
    A204AE85-C83D-41CC-8868-3C3490FAFF1D.jpeg
    312.6 KB · Views: 40
  • CC69E003-BE7F-4B6C-B727-67C504F60230.jpeg
    CC69E003-BE7F-4B6C-B727-67C504F60230.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 6E03BC0B-20EE-4D68-A338-F94A0C2F819C.jpeg
    6E03BC0B-20EE-4D68-A338-F94A0C2F819C.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 6011732C-82E5-49AD-BB88-82DB328C5261.jpeg
    6011732C-82E5-49AD-BB88-82DB328C5261.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 160
  • F970E81B-A29F-47E8-B00D-9A6A70F69965.jpeg
    F970E81B-A29F-47E8-B00D-9A6A70F69965.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
is stadium goods really that sketchy, or are these experiences more the outliers/exceptions?

bought some shoes (la-to-chis; they seem fine to me, but i'm no expert) over their sale too, and now you've got me worried

Nobody is 100%, so I'll give them the chance to make it right. But seeing how they've handled situations with other people that have received bad fakes from them before, I'm prepared for the worst.

Even comparing the boxes under black light. It’s off. Legit pair of Sail TS AF1, top of box shows the force logo. Hard to see in pic, but the legit box is also pink, where as the fake stadium goods one stays white and can’t see the logo.

this is a example when people screaming F stock X but its possible stores like this can too.

this is a example when people screaming F stock X but its possible stores like this can too.

There’s a vid on YT of a dude bringing bad fakes to UN and their LC process was so weak. They had no idea what they were looking for. They took in 3/4 of the fakes, and they were some bad fakes. And the owner of UN is sueing the dude who made the vid for defamation.

lol everytime the cycle goes, “these new OW ______ trash” .. moves to “damn I’m feeling now”.. then pandemonium on release day and all of a sudden the whole world loves them and is hot they couldn’t grab :rofl:

I’m hoping and praying the Black Cement OW 4s actually drop. The Black Metallic 5s have been the only OW x Nike/Jordan’s I have liked so far, but if those rumored Black Cement 4s drop, they’d be the best OW x Nike/Jordan to drop IMO.

Back
Top Bottom