Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

lol, when I click the link on my desktop it tells me the release is 1:59, but snkrs has 2:00.

VZEMp5q.jpg

giphy.gif

1. Jordans
  2. Prestos
  3. Blazers
  4. Zoom Flys
  5. 97's
  6. Vapormax
  7. 90s
  8. AF!1s
  9. Hyperdunks
  10. Whatever converse comes out lol
1 and 2 could easily have been tied, but the nod went to the AJ1, cant diss the GOAT like that ...

Anyone receive W’s from Notre or Saint Alfred for AJ1’s? A friend of mine won AF1s an hour or so ago but I haven’t heard of any AJ1 wins yet

Regular people do get lucky sometimes on snkrs.

The way I see it, we have 9 chances to get lucky tomorrow.

Excited about tomorrow but also dreading the potential depression at 3 pm.

Won the zoom fly from social status.

which was what I wanted most.
(Well besides the presto and already having the 1 & blazer from the 1st release)

Will try for the presto, blazer, vapormax, 97 and AJ1 tmrw

433D0BA8-27B9-4422-B12A-A83D918A249F.gif
Flipped my AJ1's dude made an offer I couldn’t turn down, kept the Hyperdunks. Now I just want the Presto's tomorrrow from SNKRS

Empty gallery is a super weird spot, dubbing people who won the raffle for no reason. They almost ninjad my grandma

Would using the browser be better than the app? App usually says sold out once I refresh for any limited sneakers

Why? What's their reasoning?
They didn't let people win for someone else so I went before my grandma told her you don't know me don't look at me and then she asked my boy after a question in the store or something etc and then they almost dubbed her and didn't sell him his shoe, it was something really weird going on in that mfer

Back
Top Bottom