Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

hqdefault.jpg

Big Mood.

sum'of these L's

I don't see the MCA's getting a snkrs release.. one of those exclusive release like MoMa and ComplexCon probably.

sum'of these L's

I don't see the MCA's getting a snkrs release.. one of those exclusive release like MoMa and ComplexCon probably.
That’s how it should be but still nothing yet. Location based Frenzy drop with pick up at the museum is what they should do. Yeah there’s scripts for frenzy and spoof for location; and a few dudes that will hop on a plane to pick them up, but at least it’s trying to have it be local to Chicago without causing riots.

I just want a drop, period. I'm prepared to pay resell, just not current resell prices. Been moving around some pairs the last couple weeks in preparation.

not saying you should, but who knows, maybe the current resell prices are as low as they might get. People still holding out on paying resale because they're hopeful of a drop. But if that drop doesn't happen or it happens in a very limited basis for just chicago or whatever, people gonna rage cop and make the prices go up higher than it is now. People already "buying all MCA pairs" so they can hold for higher resell later on. People are doing this for the travis scotts also.

Yeah I've considered that thought already. You may be right, It's a gamble. Knowing my luck, the second I pull the trigger. BOOM. They drop and consequently drop in price.

I hate hype but it gets me every time. I said this is the worst Nike x OW design and now the white pair is growing on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom