Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Have I been wearing those socks so much it defines me? I really do like them and recommend them!

https://www.amazon.com/d/Mens-Casua...sic-Lightweight-Outdoor/B015COMMZ4?th=1&psc=1

IMG_20190426_183525.jpg

I copped the white/grey as well. Very clean in person.

I believe you mean overpriced, not garbage. And that’s a weird complaint to voice on the Off-White thread, since that brand is the poster boy for overprice clothing. Even our beloved sneakers are overpriced. I mean, those joggers look great to me, so them being expensive doesn’t matter since everyone’s financial situation is different.

Last edited:
Opinions on best joggers under $100? I know this is off-topic, but there aren’t any off-white drops happening anytime soon, and the thread is pretty dead anyway.

Opinions on best joggers under $100? I know this is off-topic, but there aren’t any off-white drops happening anytime soon, and the thread is pretty dead anyway.
Uniqlo got some nice ones

I believe you mean overpriced, not garbage. And that’s a weird complaint to voice on the Off-White thread, since that brand is the poster boy for overprice clothing. Even our beloved sneakers are overpriced. I mean, those joggers look great to me, so them being expensive doesn’t matter since everyone’s financial situation is different.

they are garbage. if you had one, you'll know that you're just paying for the tag. i dont care if it's cashmere. i've bought a similar 100% cashmere joggers at saks fifth for $100.00

my financial situation is fine. smart spending is where it's at. but do you..

they are garbage. if you had one, you'll know that you're just paying for the tag. i dont care if it's cashmere. i've bought a similar 100% cashmere joggers at saks fifth for $100.00

link to $100 cashmere jogger though. dont hold out on us papi. i prefer solids insted of the TB stripes tbh

Bump your budget up to $200 - cop some JE Rio. GOAT.

Why would you spend $100 on joggers that are similar to other joggers you claim are garbage? That’s not smart spending.

Again, I believe the word you’re looking for is overpriced, not garbage.

link to $100 cashmere jogger though. dont hold out on us papi. i prefer solids insted of the TB stripes tbh
splendid, naked and maison are excellent brands.

saks, nordstrom has plenty of variety. if you a smart shopper, you already know when's the best time to find deals.

obviously, comprehension isn't your strongest suit. but carry on.

You said the TB is “garbage.”
You said you spent $100 on something “similar.”
So, is that $100 similar item also garbage?

This should’nt be that difficult to follow.

My comprehension skills are usually excellent, although I do admit it’s been a long week and I’m tired.

If the TBs were $100 would you still consider them garbage? If so, then fine.

sweet. is TB same quality and price?
Tbh never tried on TB

Seen the quality in store but that price wasn’t justified for me

Also most days now I just wear adidas tiro 15 soccer pants lmaoooo

Straight up broke boy these days

my fave sweats of all time are JE escobars. have grey and black from years back and they still get the job done

Rios are a better cut imo. More precise, less bagging out. Escobar’s are still great though.

Rios are a better cut imo. More precise, less bagging out. Escobar’s are still great though.
damb i may have to check them out then bc i hate knee boobs on pants.

same moto type blocing?

Advice on trade please: how much cash to throw in for my used SW in 9.5 for a used original presto OW? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom