Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

With no more Off Whites on the horizon...I’ve entered into winter hibernation no cop mode. I haven’t seen a single shoe I want this year other than the Bape Ultraboost. :frown:

With no more Off Whites on the horizon...I’ve entered into winter hibernation no cop mode. I haven’t seen a single shoe I want this year other than the Bape Ultraboost. :frown:

I’m game for the Black/Cement 4’s in May. I’m also still curious on the Clay 350’s, even though everyone says they are hideous, I kinda dig them. I’d have to see them in person. Same with the inertia’s.

surprising how many people on here are team no cop 2k19.
I'm trying to stay strong too.

Only bought a pair of Chelsea boots this year. Does this count or is it sneakers only? :lol::ohwell:

Pray for me, boys. Hoping it’s not just the same damn seller relisting the fake pair that got declined the first go around. Need these to be legit and approved.

Attachments

• D93992B4-5518-4136-974F-A504BC74AEA6.jpeg
    D93992B4-5518-4136-974F-A504BC74AEA6.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 83
And not my pic, but can someone LC just based on this quick photo? Someone in my fb group posted this up. Just a usual reseller guy that I see posts from all the time, but something seems off. I do recall him buying ow pairs a while back. Maybe the zip tie is long of the tail end of the swoosh looks off, idk

Attachments

• 0B0DB408-6449-4AC2-859A-288930096DDF.jpeg
    0B0DB408-6449-4AC2-859A-288930096DDF.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 26
surprising how many people on here are team no cop 2k19.
I'm trying to stay strong too.

Only bought a pair of Chelsea boots this year. Does this count or is it sneakers only? :lol::ohwell:
I say you're still good, lol. We can't count Chelsea boots as a purchase of clothing instead of copping kicks.
I am not trying to stop Cold Turkey this year but I am trying to be way more selective and not buy on impulse as much. Of all the shoes I bought last year there are probably only a handful that I feel were truly worth the purchase. If I can't limit my sneaker purchases to an average of one a month, that would be a major victory.

my no cop 2k19 is specified to sneakers. unless im ooping a homie or funding business stuff

Back
Top Bottom