Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m really mad I won the ugliest, least comfortable, least valuable shoe in the whole damn collection

Kith couldn’t even be bothered to backdoor them and just re-raffled. This is my luck. Oh well, hoping one of my homies will take these off my hands.

they dont look ugly to me. also did your hyper dunks come with the orange laces. Mines is missing the orange laces.

Hoping my gf hit on these raffles. Waiting for her to get off of work. I doubt it tho. Jordan tomorrow will be 11 L's obtained. 9 sneakers in one month. November is now international month of salt.

Ghosting pairs come w all white, laced. Black w orange tips. And white w green tips.

The first 5 come laced white and have all black, all green and all orange options.

My fave are ghosting w black laces that have orange tips

Ls for everything. Ppl who got Ws at UBIQ, did you sign up with different emails but same name? Read about ppl doing that but figured it was against the rules so I️ didn’t bother

Ls for everything. Ppl who got Ws at UBIQ, did you sign up with different emails but same name? Read about ppl doing that but figured it was against the rules so I️ didn’t bother

If you put the same name for different emails they disqualify you

The pickups are staggered. You guys are picking up your off whites at 2-3 I’m getting my yeezys from 3-4. If they move fast it shouldn’t over lap. Let ask y’all, what they do with unclaimed pairs?

I saw the nice pics of the hyperdunks and I fell in love. So glad I won for those if those end up being the only joints I cop from raffles. We still got SNKRS/nikelab so don’t lose all hope yet guys

Yea i just want a pair of vapormax, nly thing ive signed up for and had my friends try and help.

If i miss, oh well, i cant compete in this subculture anymore

yeshrug.png

Undefeated isnt done announcing yet. They're gonna announce the winners for the AJ1, AF1 and ZF later or tomorrow. Those are being picked up on Sunday.

Welp took a big fat L on all these. Wanted the 97's, hoping for some luck with nike. But happy I was able to get the 90's so 1 out of 10 is better than nothing

When Kith Miami first opened I was hitting a lot with just one entry every time. Hit on Linens for the store's grand opening, which was sick cause Miami opened during Art Basel last year. Saw Travis Scott perform at Story, left the club a little after 4am, got some food and then got in line at Kith hammered as hell for pick up around 6am. Hit on a V2 and Ronnie's Ultra Boost Mids. Haven't hit anything since the UB Mids. Dudes all over Florida figured it out and everyone just loads up the system with dummy emails. Feel like it's damn near impossible now. Hope they change the release procedure soon, but highly doubt it.

Well, there's no real point to this story. I'm hurt. Sorry for the salt.
Yea i hit on linens, atmos Elehpants, and the cobra UB all back to back. Straight L's since then.

Back
Top Bottom