Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I actually hit on dsm. I was able to add the tshirt to cart from the earlier drop but didn't check out so I added the sneakers to cart and was able to use the same link to buy them. Almost had both pairs.

Not quite manual but i'll take it.

How hard is it gonna be to trade Supreme CDG AF1 (+cash) for one of these? Never hit on SNKRS ever, can't even pick sizes 80% of the time.

By myself, I can get about 10-12 accounts in with signing in and out on my phone before the draw closes.
Just curious.

I let my nephews(2) sign up on my snkrs app. Now when I try to log into my account it asks for my phone number to send a code. Only issue is, it never sends the code.

Talked to a rep and got texts from nike but can’t get verification codes. So I used my brothers number and it sent a code to him. That’s the only way I got access to my snkrs account.

Question is, how did you sign out then sign in w/ multiple accounts w/out having to verify.

Seems like it banned my number.

number banned, if you send to many request to the same number without verifying it blocks it.. try another one

giphy.gif

The disrespect lol

My brother just hit on the Volt pair from Bodega's in-store raffle.

It's the first time any of us have ever won there. He bought me made two purchases there that day, I wonder if that did anything to increase his odds.

just got back home from picking up at kith brooklyn. took about 40 mins to get in. finally glad to win a kith and off white raffle for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom