Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m also interested in knowing how the comfort is on the OW AM97’s. Especially in the heel area. Thinking about those mentas since they’re not super expensive here in EU.
What’s the going price for the Mentas in EU?

43418862_1149870078522248_7744724521316098436_n.jpg

Man, I'm going for these. I have no idea what I'd wear them with, but I'm diggin 'em.

More power to anyone who can rock those. I think they look good (unlike the recent Desert Ore AM90 photos which I hope are not real) but I don't think I could ever rock them unless I was going to a rave while on acid. Kind of reminds me of the volt Ultra Boost 1.0 in that way.

I bought the OW black 97s, how do they feel did you try them on? TTS or ? Coming in on Wednesday I would say

I’m going for the mentas in December

Also fuuuuuck not sure if it’s your camera, but those mentas look cleaner than a motherfker

I biug
I bought the OW black 97s, how do they feel did you try them on? TTS or ? Coming in on Wednesday I would say

I’m going for the mentas in December

Also fuuuuuck not sure if it’s your camera, but those mentas look cleaner than a motherfker

i bought menta in a 9 and the black pair in a 9.5. i have the 97 silver bullets in a 9.5 but since these were made out a different material didnt kno what size to get. but after trying them on the 9 fits perfect on me. the 9.5 is fine too but jiust a little bit more roomy (I have a skinny foot if that matters)

Back
Top Bottom