Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hopefully a lot of these Serenas were released / still to release, and then the same for Mentas.

Think I could find someone to trade my Off White UNC's for those other 2 pair? I figure if the Serena Blazers and Mentas both get "standard" releases (at least for Off White standards) - they should both drop to around $500ish each. My size 8 UNC's are listed at $1100 on StockX, so I could possibly make it work

Never wasting my time again with off white releases. A total racket. This was botted to hell. Impossible to reserve through the app. What can be expected when the shoes sell for 669% more than retail.

Maybe it’s easier somewhere else but NYC is impossible.

You have more of a chance than anyone in the country that's not in Chicago or NYC. Don't you feel better now?

Hopefully a lot of these Serenas were released / still to release, and then the same for Mentas.

Think I could find someone to trade my Off White UNC's for those other 2 pair? I figure if the Serena Blazers and Mentas both get "standard" releases (at least for Off White standards) - they should both drop to around $500ish each. My size 8 UNC's are listed at $1100 on StockX, so I could possibly make it work
Or sell em in stock and use that money to buy em

Obligatory "at least I have these" post.

Oh, and white laces >>>>>

IMG_0308.jpg

I'm out of the Off Whites hunt till they drop Pink Zoom Flys and the Menta 97s...... Dont give a crap about the AF1, 90s and etc

if they do one more colorway, I hope it's the Breds

and people in NY complain about people in NY more than people not in NY complain about people in NY

Last edited:

No chance anyone would do that trade

Video wasn't appearing for a lot of android users for the air max serenas. Had to run to a family member with an iphone and it worked flawlessly on theirs but I was already too late. Even after it was sold out I couldn't get the video to load on my s8 and note 4.
See my question is how did ya'll get your family members in on it so quickly. They would've needed to download the SNKRS app and then log in to your account. I'm sure by then, it would've been all gone. Too bad everyone in my family has iPhones

See my question is how did ya'll get your family members in on it so quickly. They would've needed to download the SNKRS app and then log in to your account. I'm sure by then, it would've been all gone. Too bad everyone in my family has iPhones
My family members have snkrs already downloaded haha.

From a financial standpoint, only way someone would do it is if off-white unc's rose greatly in that size. Resellers don't care about sizing if they coming out on top

Ok so

UNC's have to rise in price greatly
Mentas & Serena Blazers drop in price greatly
Find someone that has both that wants to trade for UNCs

That's a lot of things that have to happened, very unlikely to me

Just flip those UNCs and cop the mentas or Serena’s

From a financial standpoint, only way someone would do it is if off-white unc's rose greatly in that size. Resellers don't care about sizing if they coming out on top

My post was assuming that these both got the "full" releases, allowing prices to dip down into the $500 range.

Right now, the Off White black 97's are $622 and the AHE Blazers are $588 in my size (9). Those prices weren't the "bottom" either.

$622 + $588 = $1200
Uncs going for $1100

I am on a 300 mbit connection on 5 GHz ac 3x3 low latency. I don’t know what I can do when after selecting a size it does nothing for 5-10 seconds.

I can understand someone using a slower connection missing out but not on a strong connection.

I mean you definitely got a better shot with the faster internet connection but when the app glitches there’s just nothing you can do about that. It seems like only solefx solefx hit so that let’s you know these were a hard cop. I’m sure a few others hit as well but again no release is ever guaranteed. If you really want these just find something to sell and buy these with. Prices are probably going to drop to mid 6s-7s.

Back
Top Bottom