Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I got through right away but got payment error over and over. Oh well.

But lol at all the iPhone folks crying about it being an Android drop. Do we really need to go over all of the iPhone only drops in the past? Pass, Cam, etc. All iPhone only until the last few months. Now y'all know how it feels for once.

IPHONE MASTER RACE

Kidding...I have both :smile:

Were the previous Scratch N Snuff SNKRS releases not working for Android and only giving iOS users W? I recall the last scratchers were not device specific so why did this one suddenly seem to only be revealed for Android?

it was probably a technical mistake on their end
Nahh they do it on purpose cuz it that’s the case they would off added updates to the app which they didn’t like example converse drop see how they trick us who entered early if that was a mistake they would of updated app butt didn’t same example here

close enough aint good enough lml i need the purchased notification in the history lol

But it’s better to look at that “exclusive access” than to look at “not selected” lol

84F9BBB9-184A-4C80-A7FF-AA3D0373BE46.png

I'm so pissed. I was trying to cop on Ssense while using my GPS to get to the doctors office. Took a huge L.

Get to the office and get called to the back right when it opened up on SNKRS. I was LITERALLY scratching at my phone with the nurse taking my blood pressure. Still took the L. Had my wife across town take the L too.

Were the previous Scratch N Snuff SNKRS releases not working for Android and only giving iOS users W? I recall the last scratchers were not device specific so why did this one suddenly seem to only be revealed for Android?
Video wasn't appearing for a lot of android users for the air max serenas. Had to run to a family member with an iphone and it worked flawlessly on theirs but I was already too late. Even after it was sold out I couldn't get the video to load on my s8 and note 4.

This! We got SNKRS late, and it didn't have half the features the iOS version had. We still don't have Pass, and we miss a decent amount of drops because iPhones are historically faster and the app was built with iOS in mind. I don't complain because it comes with the territory of having the less popular OS and it ultimately isn't that serious, but Android caught a dub off a fluke and I'm here for it.
Android actually has more market share in the US. But Tim Cook, Apple's CEO, is on Nike board.

https://www.statista.com/statistics...by-smartphone-platforms-in-the-united-states/

Pick up at Kith NY was smooth this morning. Happy that they opened 25mins before 10am for those that had to get to work.

man .. someone in a discord im in posted that they were loaded .. so i had my phone and a coworkers phone which just happened to be an android ready .. i take their phone and sign into my snkrs account but gave it back and told them ill let them know when i need it lol .. behind the design loads and i cant scratch nothing, not knowing it was working for android .. by the time i realized it was working for android and scratched from their phone it was too late smh

Back
Top Bottom