Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

don't know if posted already, but as a owner of the og 90's, i feel they're some of the most underrated of the 10 collection & i'm looking forward to copping the next iterations, the desert ochre 90's...
image0 (12).jpg

image0 (11).jpg

image0 (10).jpg
image0 (9).jpg

So I really want the Menta 97s. I wear a 10 in all Jordan retros, AF1s, and element 87s but a 10.5 in vapormax, AM1s, air Max deluxes, etc. Could I get away with getting a size 10 in the menta 97s or are they going to be too tight? The price is lower for a 10 and there seems to be more on the market

I’m gonna take some proper shots of the og/menta/serena/blacks...I’m working for the rest of the night, so that’s all I got. I really love these on feet, will def get more.

Can't wait brother! I'm on the fence if I should grab those black 97's or not. The menta's look great too.

i just received my 1st purchase off stockx but i sell on there all the time, been looking for a place to offload some gently used kicks & i'm going with goat, what did you enjoy about the experience over stockx if you don't mind me asking, from a buyer's perspective?

PM'd so I won't derail the thread.

Black 97's dropped alot, interested to see how low they'll get if there's a bigger release.
I think they’ll stay around $500 with a wider release. I have a bid for $566 on Stock X. I might drop it down to $550. I’d really like to get the Mentas instead because I just like them better but blacks would get worn more

Sure things man here’s some pic anything else you need let me know, always glad to try help the NT community

Another give away from what I can tell is the black lines are supposed to line up with the lace holes. Also the back says #9-#10. So if those aren't a size 9 or 10 that is another give away. I got a size 13 from nike and it says #12-#13 on the back.

Back
Top Bottom