Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just follow Nordstrom CC on Instagram or their Twitter page and check under tweets/replies. You won't see that info on their main Twitter page. That chick is funny though. I remember she was in charge of the last several sneaker raffles. I guess "a lot" of people complained because they added a dude now. He's actually pretty nice and tells you the sizes available. The chick would always say "Get your size. We don't know." I bet she ate a lot of pairs and now she mad she ain't eating no more. At least I was lucky enough to get a pair. Probably 1/4 of the raffle entries were DQed because of the sizes they picked.

Yeah fuxk that bth she was mad shady all the time. Newer dude is more polite

You guys that’s plannng to cop the Blazers are hoping it’ll drop a couple more bucks when you’re already going to spend $600-700. You’re spending that much but worrying about that $30-50 drop or not...Sounds like it’s best to not get it if it’s gonna break the bank.

All of this.

Never understood quibbling over mere dollars.

checked the prices for 2013 Chicago 1's and crazy how they jumped so much in prices since the OW Chicago 1's released

I remember people used to trash the Jumpman logo on it and the leather quality
Yeah I never liked the quality on them so had to get rid of my used ones some months ago once I saw prices lol

I hope Kith gives me a Winning Email .... If I cant hit for these IDK what to say anymore about Kith

Lol prices are going down FAST here in Sweden. They were about 600-650 on thursday-friday and started climbing down to 550-500 yesterday. Seen a few pairs for 450 today in FB groups.

Seems like I will bid home a pair for 440 in the biggest swedish sneaker group today. Really wanted them for retail ans just placed a bid on friday for a dudes pair and no one has made a higher offer and the auction is about to end.

Back
Top Bottom