Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Ive had every V1+V2 since release - and i've only kept the belugas and the zebras. Maybe im too flashy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ive had every V1+V2 since release - and i've only kept the belugas and the zebras. Maybe im too flashy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dude you have some crazy luck or connections. The only v1 I ever got my hands on are turtle doves. Ironically, those are the two I plan on flipping once the market is where I want it to get to. Patience is key.

Dude you have some crazy luck or connections. The only v1 I ever got my hands on are turtle doves. Ironically, those are the two I plan on flipping once the market is where I want it to get to. Patience is key.
I honestly have had insane luck with Adidas & YeezySupply. I've only ever won 1 raffle and that was for zebra.

Only Yeezys I've kept were my Breds. Everything will now go into my Presto fund lol.

Sold my Zebras and Choc 750s recently. Still sitting on Moonrocks, Beluga 1.0s and Black 750s. Still wondering if I should keep or sell.

Sold my Zebras and Choc 750s recently. Still sitting on Moonrocks, Beluga 1.0s and Black 750s. Still wondering if I should keep or sell.

I have a pair of chocolate 750s. The lack of 750s is causing prices to slowly creep up. I'm holding mine. Still unsure if I'll end up wearing it. If I go buck wild and get too many of these 10, then it'll be a fatality.

Forgot to post this here:

I've barely looked at my pair and I already want a backup pair. I know I'm going to beat mine so bad. :lol:

I have a pair of chocolate 750s. The lack of 750s is causing prices to slowly creep up. I'm holding mine. Still unsure if I'll end up wearing it. If I go buck wild and get too many of these 10, then it'll be a fatality.

Forgot to add I also have GITD 750s. I sold my Choc 750s for a really good price, being a 12 helps with that. I got all of them to keep and wear but over time I felt I'd only wear some of them once or twice a year. I'd rather just get the money instead.

The OW collection, all the shoes I'm interested in I'd wear pretty much regularly.

Still no email from them for me. Can anyone use the link or do you need to click directly from the email?

Back
Top Bottom