Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Fingers crossed my order from Ssense ships. Saw someone have the same size shipped already. Black 9.5... I'm sitting here yelling "process already" at my screen.

Just leaving Empty. Got black, wanted tan. Oh well, really can’t complain. Just souped I was able to convince my girl to leave work early to pick up :D

Fingers crossed my order from Ssense ships. Saw someone have the same size shipped already. Black 9.5... I'm sitting here yelling "process already" at my screen.

Got SSENSE shipping on both pairs. Reaper shipping just came in and All Hallows came in about an hour ago. I also ordered the Reapers first. You should be good.

Wish I would have tried on Ssense and KITH seems like they were possible for manuals... I didn't bother figuring they were going to get botted

L on frenzy. My size was sold out the second I entered so I panicked and hesitated. Sold out instantly. Smh my head.

L on frenzy. My size was sold out the second I entered so I panicked and hesitated. Sold out instantly. Smh my head.

lol same. they def backdoored a lot of those. i feel like they always do when they do a frenzy raffle. i was going for a 9.5 and wasn't even available.

lol same. they def backdoored a lot of those. i feel like they always do when they do a frenzy raffle. i was going for a 9.5 and wasn't even available.
The prestos were way easier. I heard some dude saying he copped all 3. I thought it would be similar but boy was I wrong.

The prestos were way easier. I heard some dude saying he copped all 3. I thought it would be similar but boy was I wrong.

I've never tried on Frenzy for Shoe Gallery cause always feels impossible, but either way, I cannot hate on em. Hit an email raffle for the White Vapormaxes there, I will be forever grateful. Just feels like Frenzy drops allows them to be a little shady with the amount of pairs they actually make available.

Got SSENSE shipping on both pairs. Reaper shipping just came in and All Hallows came in about an hour ago. I also ordered the Reapers first. You should be good.

you said you hit manual right? how did you find the shoes / link ? the link i had up i refreshed when it went live but it was still saying no available yet people were checking out already

Back
Top Bottom