Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Still nothing but Ls for every single off-white release LOL

If anybody wants to borrow an L, holla

So what raffles announced winners so far.

So far I know that these places announced winners.

Kith
Sivas
DSMNY
SNS
Empty Gallery
Voo

25 Ls for me so far. Only 85 more to go.

Speaking of raffles where no one gets a W. Has anyone ever won anything from Footdistrict? I legit don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone win anything from them. They ”contacted the winners” like an hour ago but can’t remember seeing anyone here or in the FB groups actually get lucky there.

612E8C5A-1455-4311-8CC2-10DDED191057.png
New Yorkers

That’s Chicago my guy. And for anyone entering here, the cookie place next door is straight fire.

Honest to god I'm not going for anything 8-9 anymore in raffles.... Theres to many entries in that range... I'm sniping the 10+ sizes and the size 7 bae size

I always thought kith emails usually go out about the same time for all the locations. Thats how I used to see it on the timeline.

Honest to god I'm not going for anything 8-9 anymore in raffles.... Theres to many entries in that range... I'm sniping the 10+ sizes and the size 7 bae size
If you’re talking I go for size 11 US with the same failure rate that you are most probably experiencing right now

untrue saw a kith soho email on twitter time stamp was 12:09 also foot district announced pretty sure as well

I never get these Raffles isnt Kith’s raffle still live? Like all these raffles be like off on the times the winners are announced.

Back
Top Bottom