Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Undefeated raffle, wording is a bit confusing though, are they only raffling those 3 pairs in the picture, or all ten?

Undefeated raffle, wording is a bit confusing though, are they only raffling those 3 pairs in the picture, or all ten?

To me it sounds like you need to pick one shoe from the selection available to enter for, which is the same thing Concepts did

B b0nd They're raffling those 3 but you can only choose 1. Seems like if you they choose your name and they're out of the pair then they give you the next pair in line (from what it said when I entered for the Prestos last week)

Does undefeated backdoor most of their pairs too? Seems like a lot of people are saying that. Did any NT win last week from them in SF? Regardless, I think I'll try to sign up for the raffle in SF.

Where many 90s went in NYC it seems :smh:
~Lefty

Attachments

• 8A42AB8D-5339-48E6-9607-57E2E522E315.jpeg
    8A42AB8D-5339-48E6-9607-57E2E522E315.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 63
Does undefeated backdoor most of their pairs too? Seems like a lot of people are saying that. Did any NT win last week from them in SF? Regardless, I think I'll try to sign up for the raffle in SF.
At least in LA, they had pretty big stock from what I heard from a homie who won the 90s and picked them up. If they backdoored any pairs it wasn't a substantial amount.

Back
Top Bottom