Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Gave up after taking L after L after L cont.

But I’m back for the orange blazers, i have A feeling.

Is kith pick up only? Sorry for the dumb question , been a while lol

are cncpts nyc raffles legit? or do they back door? trying to figure out if i should waste my time going there on monday from work

Surprising that END haven’t started a raffle yet, maybe Nike isnt giving them stock after that presto backdoor incident

are cncpts nyc raffles legit? or do they back door? trying to figure out if i should waste my time going there on monday from work

i dont live in nyc. but concepts is the king of backdoor. my homie in my city who is a reseller gets backdoor from them. they def sell stock to the public but considering the amount of people who enter concepts raffles, i would imagine its a long shot to win.

I used to hit at undefeated la but they must have changed something up over there...

Same. In the past, it seemed like most people respected the 1-entry-per-person rule.

But it slowly changed. First, it was just a couple guys here and there. Then it was several groups of people.

For this past drop, it was blatant, out in the open. Guys asking each other how many tickets they had. Some guy said he had 28!!! And was trying to sell some tickets. Ridiculous.

I guess the rumors were true about Blends. They haven't received the last couple of Off-White releases. I hope the raffle wins come flooding in soon. The wait is killing me.

These look like they’ve been beat but I’ve only worn them a handful of times lol

66CA0551-83BD-4BC2-A664-B3F4E6536D05.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom