Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I see all these Kith W's..... I swear to god the only kith raffle I hit on since they started that system was the Black Cement 3s :lol:

The only shoe any of us (me, 2 brothers, friend) have hit from Kith LA is a pair of those Skepta 97s.

My brother and I went to pick them up just to experience how a Kith W feels like.

I see all these Kith W's..... I swear to god the only kith raffle I hit on since they started that system was the Black Cement 3s :lol:
ive never won a kith raffle. only raffle ive ever won is a sns nigel slyvester 1s and footstore raffles. never won on snkrs draw or anything else now imagine how many Ls ive taken.

That puts you ahead of me.. I'm banned on Kith, SNS, End, Empty, Bodega, Browns, Live Stock, OBD, Antonia, 18montrose, Anything in Asia or Russia.

I come back and check NT threads and have to see this mess :smh::rolleyes

Hop online and in chat sometime man. Most of the guys came back for the latest DLC, lol

pffffffft

as if i need permission to hop in the party chat :lol::lol::lol:

Ill check in soon. Been running alot of FN on squads as of late so i couldnt jump in the chat

Prespective is a hell of a thing. I’d mention the few Off Whites I’ve won, but plenty of people here are still searching for their first W.

Ima just sit down and be humble about my wins and pray that some of y’all looking for your first W finds it with the Spooky pack.

Last edited:
OG AJ1- Kith
OG Presto- 21 Mercer
Black Vapormax Pt2- Kith
Black Zoom Fly Merc- Nordstrom NYC
Black Presto- Nordstrom NYC

GIVE ME THE FREAKING ORANGE BLAZERS FOR RETAIL CAUSE IM A NICE GUY
lmao u got the backdoor at nordstrom nyc or something? i never hear anyone win from there and u won twice from there?

Someone brought in this cake at a restaurant lol

Attachments

• 44AB575A-DBE6-4F44-B450-D183B1A77B5D.jpeg
    44AB575A-DBE6-4F44-B450-D183B1A77B5D.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom