Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I think the lime goes perfectly with the grey shoe and purple gradient

I think the purple or pink on the midsole would have worked much better. If the upper where the lime green was, was the same grey as the front, I'd agree. But it's basically white. The darker grey is complimented by the lime green, but the extremely light grey makes the lime way too fluorescent for my taste.

PY is such a joke.I called these dropping at the end of the month posted it and he blocked me. Problem is you lames all follow fake news. That dude has gotten so much wrong is insane yet you sheep follow him. that is so sad #onlymomcallshim #nomoresecrets #killshot

PY is such a joke.I called these dropping at the end of the month posted it and he blocked me. Problem is you lames all follow fake news. That dude has gotten so much wrong is insane yet you sheep follow him. that is so sad #onlymomcallshim #nomoresecrets #killshot
Lmao what? He has been accurate with his info numerous times. Sounds like you’re just an angry ”leak” competitor lol.

Yeah they on for the most part. As long as we get something in the ballpark for a date we good. Cause we know Nike gonna shock drop around what ever date they say.

Pinoe, is that you?

Lmao what? He has been accurate with his info numerous times. Sounds like you’re just an angry ”leak” competitor lol.
like the skeptas hahaha look at his calendar for september. all the **** is off. minus the jordan 1's we all knew were coming that day and the yeezys we all knew were coming....come on son. He had PSG wrong. Blazers wrong. He had the element 87's wrong. open that third eye

Strong contribution.
B769CFA7-82B1-4E65-973E-F21EAD464D19.gif

So put me on fam, i want in on the plug talk. My inbox is open, gracias

edit- serious too, I really want these blazers

Back
Top Bottom