Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

You're sad lol. I hope Meth looks into this. The community doesn't need your kind around here.

Bro if you knew me, you would know $700 aint no amount to go to jail over.

Im sad? you think I would be posting in the off white thread after all of this happened if I didn't get an empty box?

Ill say it one more time.

I got an empty box, he should call the postal service inspectors, they should come talk to me.

Dude sold a $700+ shoe, purposely spelled his name wrong, only put $50 insurance, is a known troll, and we're supposed to feel sorry for him for being banned?
FOH, dude is a bozo. There's hundreds of other sneaker forums he can go be a part of, his time here ran its course.
No one even cares about this anymore.

Nah apparently dudes still do.

SON IM LEGIT SAYING CALL THE POSTAL INSPECTORS AND LET THEM FIGURE IT OUT AND THIS MAN CALLING ME SAD. LOL YO I DUNNO HOW SOME OF YALL EVEN USE A COMPUTER. I AM LEGIT SAYING DO WHATEVER I WILL SPEAK TO ANYONEEEEEEEE REGARDING THIS MATTER IF HE SENT ME SHOES AND PEOPLE IN HERE SAYING "YOU SAD FAM"

what a JOKE.

The scroll past it. No one was talking to you.

Fam people been saying my name since the day he scammed me. Go back in pages, but thats people I dealt with and bought stuff from. The fact you saying it, you should really not do that. Thread lightly.

Last edited:
Look at his insurance on an off white sneaker.

$50 dollars, step back in the booth.
FYI

FOR EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL, insurance in this case doesn’t matter. If it’s delivered if he or anyone files a claim it will get denied. If there was an obvious issue with the package, the courier would be the one to notate it and then a claim would be possible.

Once the package is delivered without issue, regardless of an “empty” package and in this case, USPS is telling him the package weighed what it should have and that courier didn’t feel it to be empty

So in this case like I said regardless $1000 or $10, he wasn’t getting a dime since if that was possible we would all be doing it to get free money

Like I said days ago, win the crowd over and it's over. The facts dont matter. Vic messed up by being the troll that he is.

Now this dude telling me I'm in New York lol. Check your testosterone champ. Don't be one of those people.

I guess I was suppose to just say "Hey man I got an empty box" and not file a claim with PayPal?

Guess I was suppose to live with the empty box, smh oh well.

Not gonna live with an empty box so I reported it to PayPal, and a detective and was advised to see what PayPal does. Got my money bought a pair from stockX and we still talking about it a month later. Dunno, guess ill say it for the last time. Ill talk to the Postal service, and the postal inspectors, and any form of law enforcement sent my way.

Like I said days ago, win the crowd over and it's over. The facts dont matter. Vic messed up by being the troll that he is.

Now this dude telling me I'm in New York lol. Check your testosterone champ. Don't be one of those people.

Damn.

Lol........................

Since I haven't seen any other news about the blazers being pushed back I'm expecting a lame shock drop or some other dumb type of release for the reapers on the 15th

How long ya think they gonna keep this up? I kinda hope there's a break next year, Nike starting to over-saturate the Off Whites. And it's not like they're getting any easier to cop anyway.

How long ya think they gonna keep this up? I kinda hope there's a break next year, Nike starting to over-saturate the Off Whites. And it's not like they're getting any easier to cop anyway.
Kinda hoping there’s a break too, can’t handle all these Ls. But if they take a break it’ll prob won’t be as hot anymore...gotta take advantage of the hype.

Dont he got 10 more shoes?

I see it as they keep it up until the resell for each shoe drops to a point where its like you can cop them for $400-500

So probably gonna take the Yeezy 350 route? I hope it stops before that point, i've never seen a sneaker get run into the ground as fast as Yeezys did.

OW collabs have run their course imo but I don't really care for any of the other releases thus far besides the reapers. If I can get them I'll be done with OW releases.

OW Nike won’t get played out until they make it easy to get. Nike is probably going to slow down after they complete version 2 drops. the hype is still through the roof and unless they just release corny and stupid looking shoes, it won’t get played out for a while

97 talk --> Blazer talk --> Serena having a meltdown talk -->Viktor innocent talk -->inspirational talks to be more social or join cook group
Rinse and repeat :rofl::rofl::rofl: .

Free the homie I guess >D?

Back
Top Bottom