Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This might be off topic but does anyone know where I can purchase some boxes to double box some shoes. Trying not to spend so much.

Does crep protect really work? I'm kinda skeptical because people swear by Jason markk and its ruined a couple of pairs of sneakers.
I haven't used it, but I assume you'll get some slight discoloration and that you'll have to reapply regularly for it to continue working.

question for you guys .. if i have like 4 or 5 of my friends info for nike .. and i enter the draw on their behalf all different info, different cards and addresses from the same cpu within the 10 min range .. all will get an L? because nike is assuming theyre coming from a bot?

Does crep protect really work? I'm kinda skeptical because people swear by Jason markk and its ruined a couple of pairs of sneakers.

If you liberally apply it before wear? Yes. Granted it’s not fool-proof. But it should mitigate some of the anxiety that may be associated with wearing the white pair.

FWIW I use Crep as my protectant and I use Jason Markk as my cleaner.

This might be off topic but does anyone know where I can purchase some boxes to double box some shoes. Trying not to spend so much.

Post office or target and walmart... if you got a pair recently and still have the shipment box you can use that too... and if your not in rush ebay or amazon...

question for you guys .. if i have like 4 or 5 of my friends info for nike .. and i enter the draw on their behalf all different info, different cards and addresses from the same cpu within the 10 min range .. all will get an L? because nike is assuming theyre coming from a bot?

you have to understand that the DRAW of Nike's releases is complete RANDOM. so it's not matter of Nike trying to see if you're a "bot" although I'm sure they have certain parameters to measure that.

I doubt it I live in Flushing and theres probably hundreds of people entering these draws trying to get kicks. I'm assuming if it doesnt come from the same IP Address you should be good. You still need luck on your side though.

I doubt it I live in Flushing and theres probably hundreds of people entering these draws trying to get kicks. I'm assuming if it doesnt come from the same IP Address you should be good. You still need luck on your side though.

thats what im saying .. i enter it myself .. i log in and out of each account from my cpu and enter the draw .. so yea it would be the same ip address

well my UPS tracking hasnt updated since thursday for the black presto from nike and now theyre doing an investigation so seems like a took a hard L on this one.
could be either lost or stolen. shows it was at a customer center or whatever last lol weeeeeeeee!
this really sucks.

I had that happen on some limited SBs last year. Got confirmation, UPS tracking, and the package simply was "lost". I got a refund and 20% off code, but didn't get my shoes.

I get those free usps boxes and crease them to conform to a shoe box shape .. takes like 20secs

Box code : 1095

I always keep the shipping boxes from ordering shoes so I can reuse them. Never paid for a shipping box.
This.

and not sure about same IP. Was wondering the same this morning, was bout to sign in to my wifeys account if she didn't reply during 10 minute window. Use a chrome incognito tab tho...

stop into your local shoe store and see if they have any single boxes....they probably have a stack of em they're just gonna throw away

One weird thing with Nike/SNKRS accounts is if i use paypal as payment method (diff email than Nike log in), my order and ship confirmations will go to PayPal email address, not my Nike/SNKRS account email.

Honestly have never hit on a draw in my life and that's saying something. I'm talking 10 minute draw like the OVO, these white prestos, FTL 3's, etc. I have no idea why they decided to change up and go with the draw vs the usual shock drop. Didn't hit on the black prestos last week, but scored two pairs of OW UNC's so I am a little more biased towards shock drops. That being said, I'm not trading and not paying resell for prestos. On to the next one.

Grabbed my pair from Union.
He goes "SO sorry man, I have black but mix up in the back, no whites left"
I said its cool, I'm into both colors not end of world. Mix up tho? Backdoor mix up? lol

i still think a shock drop will happen, if it doesn't, i'm glad with the pair i wanted & i still have my og's from the original 10... just wanted something for trade bait.

Oh and forgot to mention that I attempted with wife's account, best friend's account, brother's, dad's, and my account. 5 L's. All had different shipping and payment options. Maybe my problem was going for all size 9. Saw a lot of success with smaller girl sizes, which I guess it's better to hit on than have nothing at all. Lesson learned.

Need AF1, especially if they look like the MoMa with the silver swoosh. Missed out on those. Ughhh

Back
Top Bottom