Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The point is, you HAVE to wash them. Or they will literally smell and get sticky. Who wants that on a pair of shoes? Unless they're work related.

No you dont, and they wont get sticky the hell. :lol:

Smelly yeah, but thats any shoe. Theres different ways to deoderize shoes than washing them.

Everyone praisin this guy and it’s trash lol

6AF8758A-9CA6-4B58-8CE1-E101DCB7C8E9.png

Some Sizes going for 620 already on stock x

These will definitely come below 600 after tomorrow morning draw

(Whites)

drove to Union earlier...line was long and didnt feel like baking in the heat so said eff it and went back to work. Will try for one more white on SNKRs tomorrow and if I hit, I'll be trading for another black.

Black > White

The point is, you HAVE to wash them. Or they will literally smell and get sticky. Who wants that on a pair of shoes? Unless they're work related.
They've already been washed. They didn't just dip them in coffee and then give them away. They were thoroughly rinsed after they died them. They are perfectly clean, just stained.

drove to Union earlier...line was long and didnt feel like baking in the heat so said eff it and went back to work. Will try for one more white on SNKRs tomorrow and if I hit, I'll be trading for another black.

Black > White

Ditto. What a waste of time/gas. I'm assuming they were making you enter in-store on a laptop / Gleam or something? It was so slow.

Black > White

Entry was pretty quick for me but I went around noon so I think I beat the rush. Apparently they closed it early around 2pm

Entry was pretty quick for me but I went around noon so I think I beat the rush. Apparently they closed it early around 2pm

Yea I got there at 1pm ish. There were 30-40 people in front of me and sun beating down so said eff it and hopped back in the car lol. Chances must be good if you were able to enter..hope you hit!

I feel you on the washing part, especially if the coffee starts to smell foul or anything. and tbh, I just used ubiq pic as a color example. If I got a white pair, I’d be wanting to dye them a cream color ala cream ultraboosts.

tomorrow will go as...

Snkrs drops
Checkout a pair
Pending
Size Sold Out alert
Go back and checkout another size
pending
Size Sold Out alert
Go back and all sizes sold out

logins to NT and vent!

its a draw. you pick your size wait 10 mins and then they give you an L. If it was a LEO release your above steps would apply.

Back
Top Bottom