Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

what I did was I grabbed the tape , used it and boxed it up went to the clerk and got rang up . Weight it right there and then and printed out the receipt with tracking . What you don't get is they weight it again to make sure it matches . You can even go to the usps they always do a second weight check. Like I said before I sent the shoes call me whatever name you want. I made a police report , paypal report and I'm heading to the USPS on Monday to follow up on what happened. Whether it got stolen via usps that's out of my control but the thing is I didnt even use priority tape I just used the clear one that I purchased.

Viktor def ain’t making a bunch of money as a nurse if he gotta scam someone out of $700

He's a supposed nurse who went to a 4 year med school. Nurses don't go to med school; they go to nursing school. That's not something you just casually mix up like that

Looks like he lives 15 mins away from my office. In my younger days I would've spammed his address with nonstop pizzas, but I'll let someone else take the reigns on that :lol:

He's a supposed nurse who went to a 4 year med school. Nurses don't go to med school

Looks like he lives 15 mins away from my office. In my younger days I would've spammed his address with nonstop pizzas, but I'll let someone else take the reigns on that :lol:
He’s prob a CNA.

@UnicornHunter - you will not win this. If this is the way you do business, you will not go far in life. You might want to rethink your strategy of making money.

Postage was done at a retail location and says 2 lbs 10 oz, couldn’t have been empty I don’t think. Looks like it was done by an employee.

I just mailed a box of shoes that weighed about that two days ago. It’s definitely possible.

Dude had to know PayPal would side with the buyer right? Maybe he isn’t lying and someone really stole the shoes at the post office. Viktor won’t gain anything from this scam.

I think it’s time to get back to OW releases and stuff. Unless there’s more evidence to prove...we need to stop for now. I don’t want this thread to start sounding like a bullying thread.

Like what they say in the court of law...everyone is innocent until proven guilty. I’m not saying I’m on unicorns side tho cuz everything sounds like it’s against him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best $350 spent well :pimp:

174592FB-DDFD-44D2-B44C-9AEAD862AE5E.jpeg
Where? :wow:

Back
Top Bottom