Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Word of advice to anyone that hits on Kith tomorrow - get there early. I got there at 8:30 and didn’t checkout till 10:30. That being said, AM90 secured!

FAF7246C-6175-4BA7-A800-3070E94872F6.jpeg

Just be patient and wait. Remember, that particular shoe didn't have a pre-release like the first 5 in September. So the price is high because there are very few pairs out, only now you're starting to see pairs from Europe customers trickle online. Wait until after they're released everywhere (end of this week) and that price will go down. I'm looking at those and the AM 97s which are also super high in price right now for the same reason.

Appreciate it man. I did not know that. The medial part of the zoom fly looks amazing to me.

Got impatient and decided to just make an offer for $950 on StockX for a pair of Presto and it got accepted. Pretty satisfied with the price even if it will go down some more. This is one of those pairs I'm uncertain if the price will go to $700 so might as well.

Got impatient and decided to just make an offer for $950 on StockX for a pair of Presto and it got accepted. Pretty satisfied with the price even if it will go down some more. This is one of those pairs I'm uncertain if the price will go to $700 so might as well.

I think stock X has a couple day return period from the time you receive them so if it drops significantly by then you can return the first pair and get refunded minus shipping cost. Kinda inconvenient but if it saves you a couple hundred dollars worth it IMO

Why not man. Not a bad idea. Congrats!

Why not man. Not a bad idea. Congrats!
Thanks!
I think stock X has a couple day return period from the time you receive them so if it drops significantly by then you can return the first pair and get refunded minus shipping cost. Kinda inconvenient but if it saves you a couple hundred dollars worth it IMO
i think only if there's something wrong with the shoe then they will accept a return. It's ok, I made up my mind with that offer so I'll accept it.
:nthat: Nice enjoy them great looking shoe
Its one of the best in the line up imo. No "Ragerts"! Haha. Now I could be patient with the Blazer.

Last edited by a moderator:
so after the pigeon release and the snkrs app given me errors for a freaking nike sb sneaker RIP if these go on the app my goodness
nike is trash when it comes to online anything

Its one of the best in the line up. No "Ragerts"! Haha. Now I could be patient with the Blazer.[/QUOTE]

Had to +rep for the "regerts" lmao

Thanks!

i think only if there's something wrong with the shoe then they will accept a return. It's ok, I made up my mind with that offer so I'll accept it.

Its one of the best in the line up imo. No "Ragerts"! Haha. Now I could be patient with the Blazer.

As long as your ok with it. Just checked their site and it's returns only w a problem. I believe GOAT has returns for any reasons. Not 100%, but enjoy your shoes can't wait to get my hands on some 90s. Just waiting for sz 12 to dip around 500 or less hopefully.

haha man i know you been itching for a pair. It honestly not looking any better at this point tbh. Enjoy

haha man i know you been itching for a pair. It honestly not looking any better at this point tbh. Enjoy
It was that obvious huh? Lol. Been wanting a couple pairs since announced/released. It was either paying current resale price for the Presto or the Blazer, but I know I'll be happier with the Presto. There's a couple more I want but I think I could be patient with those.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m going to be patient. We got off white site we got snkrs and ppl are now getting the shoes and will post now. When everything releases it will be easier. It’s a waiting gmae

Back
Top Bottom