Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FOG 1s are long and somewhat narrow. The Raids and MOCs are reallllly narrow.

If you have wider feet you can't size down AT ALL for a snug length - you won't be able to put them on to begin with...

And if you somehow do manage to put them on, you will need crafting sheers to cut them off...

Anyone attempting to size down, only do so because you consider yourself to have a narrow footbed.

His review was almost as bad as the fit I’m sure he’s going wear with them 😂😂😂 dude called the sole Teflon. Plus dudes be acting like they know all this info and just running around saying whatever.
He took five damn minutes just to start the ******* review.

In one auction but pretty much putting my eggs in the sneakers basket due to the weird finishing times of european raffles

I feel like I may disappointing you guys but I’m making my official announcement. On the final verdict of Triple Black FoG 1.... OUT.

That's a pretty big turnaround from "best next to OG black" to "OUT" :lol:

tenor.gif

That could be true. But it isn’t because all shoes are made true to size.

How do you explain companies recommending people to size up?

Yeah I wear a 12.5 in pretty much everything. Basketball shoes. Track spikes. Casual. All that. It’s my perfect size .

and I asked A couple friends who don’t have feet like me

and they, just like I did, went down half a size.

but hey you can always make a bigger shoe fit with a few socks, so You TTSers have at it.

But my size 12 (shout out to whoever told us about st alfreds late shipment of oatmeal’s :pimp: )
Fits like a 12.5. Ive worn them at least 20 times

if they felt like a 12 I promise I’d admit it

Back
Top Bottom