Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Longevity?

In a year you wont care as much about the shoe and yall know that. Pic what looks good, not whats gonna last 5-10 years. Your rotation gonna look a lot more padded anyways. Its not like youre gonna be rocking these 10x a month, lets be serious.

Black pair is so bland in pics, imma just keep advocating that. IMO, its why pay resale for something where the black hises the design so much?

But I get it, people love black based colorways.

In fairness, I've already worn my pair at least a dozen times since I got them. I'd be pretty concerned about how Bones would hold up after even a few wears, especially at their pricing.

Son been into sneakers forever yet thinking hes gonna have a come up on cheap FoG’s on EBAY of all places. :lol:

You should know better by now.

It ain't like one pair was cheap. There's mad pairs for cheap and the most popular shoes are low top today so I'm surprised people are loving these AND we not gonna act like mad shoes ain't hot for a few months and then prices drop.

It ain't like one pair was cheap. There's mad pairs for cheap and the most popular shoes are low top today so I'm surprised people are loving these AND we not gonna act like mad shoes ain't hot for a few months and then prices drop.

So buy them then and post pics of them once you get them and stop talking all this s*** lol

Idk why you’re buying shoes you seem to not even like in the first place though.

And yes, there’s fakes of these already. Materials aren’t spot on, though..so shouldn’t be hard to tell if they’re fufu or not

EC406B49-F88A-4B5F-9CE3-B529E2C1CDCD.png

*flame emoji*

I prefer the black fog1 to the black SA, but honestly may like the bone colorway SA model more than the 1. I’ll have to pickup a 1 in bone to make the final decision lol

In a new revelation witnessed on twitter, Stock X is now allowing sellers 12 business days to ship "new release" products when sold. :smh:

That is quite ridiculous and a money hungry move by them. :ohwell:

I can only imagine the stories we will read when someone sells, doesn't have the product, tries to use that window to find the product, can't and then doesn't ship. Such a terrible experience for buyers. :sick:

PO

Surprises people are loving them? Its a Fear of God collab, not some bum brand collab. And also piggy backing off of the OW success? Most popular shoes are low top? I woudnt even use that term to describe the most popular shoes nowadays, its nkt about high or low top at all. Cmon man, you might be an OG but seems like you been under a rock.

Welp Maniere sent out emails and my inbox is dry. They still have the apparel though so I might make a trip to pick up the sweats.

Is the consensus that SA's fit more TTS than the 1's? I'm a 13 and debating on going TTS or down to a 12 in the SA's. I'm digging through old pages and can't find much. Sorry if I missed something.

With the black pair I definitely disliked the SA’s because of them being reflective and so preferred the 1’s but with the bone pair since they’re leather no need to worry about that.

I think I like the SA’s in bone better this time around

it's crazy that there's really no shot at spots anymore for manual

i mean you can get lucky here and there

but it's a wrap for the most part lol

those strap "things" just could have been so much better...that stitching on the toebox looks so cheap and so blah...i dont know.
there are some details i like but overall its just not very well put together in my eyes....

Back
Top Bottom